warning..goto the billy milano UM forum...and read the shit about nevermore, see belo

Its more so the negativity from the review i dont like. The folks on the milano forum seem to think we're all teenage dorks :( So negative. go figure though. Cause my impression was most of us were 21+?

wow... i just went to the BM bbs for the first time.

There are some REALLY ignorant and belligerent assholes on there. A lot of the stuff I read was really whiny sounding and full of complaints. When I visit the Nevermore board I come here for the humor, the great people, the occassionally intelligent conversation, and a friendly sharing of music. I've never seen anyone completely decemate (spelling?) any band on this thread like they do on some of the other boards.

</goingpostal>

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
I'VE STUDIED PSYCHOLOGY... THE MORE SOMEONE LIKES SOMETHING MUSICAL THE MORE SOMEONE ELSE IS GONNA HATE IT... THE FACT THAT SOMEONE HATED NEVERMORE ENOUGH TO BITCH ABOUT THEM REALLY JUST PROVES HOW GREAT THEY REALLY ARE AT PRODUCING MUSIC THAT (SOME) PEOPLE REALLY LOVE
that is possibly the first intelligent and RELEVANT thing you've ever said :tickled:

wait, LRD said something relevant? AND intelligent????

From now on, December 23 will be marked on all our calendars! We will all sit around a campfire (read also as a church burning from a 'mysterious' gas leak somehow ignited by doobies) and reminisce (my spelling sucks tonight) about this moment in time.

DarkNoise said:
wait, LRD said something relevant? AND intelligent????

From now on, December 23 will be marked on all our calendars! We will all sit around a campfire (read also as a church burning from a 'mysterious' gas leak somehow ignited by doobies) and reminisce (my spelling sucks tonight) about this moment in time.

Is beer allowed?