Nevermore

SueNC said:
i'm a Nevermore fan, but i recognize everybody's right to their own, particular tastes.

this cat, Tempest, is just nuts.

Yeah...if he was actually witty and funny it would be one thing, but he just isn't and actually believes he is and he's getting one over on us...it's just sad and pathetic.

fabian_from_hell said:
one question: if you pay 10 bucks to download - why don´t you just buy it at the store for 2 bucks more??

just asking...

I don't really see the relevence, but 'round these parts, it's more like 6 or 7 bucks more plus tax.

Ok all joking aside (I'm being 100% serious here) if you're saying that Nevermore songs' lyrical themes have anything to do with power-metal "fantasy" stuff like Dungeons and Dragons you are wrong. If you're saying it just to get a rise out of Tempest then that's another thing and not a big deal. Some people here seem to believe that Nevermore sing about spells and swords and shields, and well...they don't. The lyrical themes are introspective thoughts on real life matters and issues.

fabian_from_hell said:
hey tempest you son of a bitch.

you´re a real man, going to a message board on the internet and making fun of women. i have never seen anything that pathetic ever. you ain´t got the balls son. but your mama does.

but... you just did the same thing

Devy_Metal said:
Ok all joking aside (I'm being 100% serious here) if you're saying that Nevermore songs' lyrical themes have anything to do with power-metal "fantasy" stuff like Dungeons and Dragons you are wrong. If you're saying it just to get a rise out of Tempest then that's another thing and not a big deal. Some people here seem to believe that Nevermore sing about spells and swords and shields, and well...they don't. The lyrical themes are introspective thoughts on real life matters and issues.

You're the only one that actually is convincing me to possibly try that Dead World album...or something like that. The rest of the fans posting seem like buffoons!...except Tempest of course...he's super cool!!!

Nevermore definitely isnt the typical 'swords, muscles and codpieces' power metal.
if you want that, check out bands like Kamelot, Manowar or Sonata Arctica.

i wouldnt recommend the latest Nevermore to anybody as a 'jumping off point,' for getting to know their sound.

i HIGHLY recommend 'Dreaming Neon Black' or 'Dead Heart in a Dead World.'

Honestly I don't know anything about the band. I'm just being a cock. I'm just having fun. I wanted to see how obsessed these Nevermore fans are. I even went on their board to talk shite. Whatever. :tickled: