Nevermore

Redneck....LMAO....I'm Italian and Native American, hardly a redneck. And you can talk all the shit you want, but if you ever said to my face I'd embarass the hell out of you.

amazing, your nationality means nothing in the redneck society, you can be a n irish redneck, a german redneck, it doesnt fucking matter,

ps, your probably would embaress me... hell id be embaressed the moment you approach me. Everyone would be like OMFG WHOS THAT ELF LOOKING BUTCH CHICK STANDING NEXT TO TEMPEST?!?!

YEAH RUN AWAY SCHENKADERE! YOU RAN OUT OF IDEAS HOURS AGO!

ROFL ROFL :lol::lol::lol:
Billy Milano is a queer.
Schenkadere is a moron.
Milanoboarders are mindless tools.

NEVERBOARDERS > ALL OF YOU!

Tempest said:
YEAH RUN AWAY SCHENKADERE! YOU RAN OUT OF IDEAS HOURS AGO!

ROFL ROFL :lol::lol::lol:
Billy Milano is a queer.
Schenkadere is a moron.

You keep typing but all I am reading is....
bwava.gif

yes, im glad that when you read, all you can see is a chick faking a sideways blowjob... awww shit son, i forgots how you brotha's cant reads too good.

whatever you say Tempest, you are obviously light years away from me when it comes to wit, and my 12 year old sister can't think of anything else. ELF???Ha, ha, you probably couldn't even reach my shoulders. Pansy.

wow, your right, in your 3 posts today, youve really outdone me when it comes to wit.

yes, elf, because you look like a stand in for the lord of the rings.

hahaha you know, your probably right, i probably cant reach your amazon-ish shoulders, because your a huge manly bitch, probably more manly than me. I bet when you go for surgery, they gotta put you under with elephant tranquilizers.

THATS A HUGE BITCH!

Tempest said:
yes, im glad that when you read, all you can see is a chick faking a sideways blowjob... awww shit son, i forgots how you brotha's cant reads too good.

You are doing a wonderful job embarrassing yourself...Keep it up!!

Yeah, that's a good one. Too bad you're way off in my appearance. First I'm an Elf, then I'm an Amazon. Make your fucking mind up.

another typical response, if you want to insult me, you gotta do better than that. come on, even that amazon chick is doing better than you! Shit, even VickyH was able to pull one over on me and your buttbuddy schenkadere... and English is her second language.... your just fucking pathetic MyHatred... whats funnier is the fact that you needed to edit that one liner post of yours... hahaha :lol: wow.

keep up the good work MyHatred.

your an elf looking amazon, your huge but your face looks like it was hit with MyHatred's huge black ball sack. OH and your ears, very elfish looking.

oh man... the more i look at you avatar, them ore i wish youd dad would have just jerked off instead on your night of conception

oh, I didn't realize I was being insulted by someone from New Jersey. Listen man, I'm sorry about what I said. I should have checked before I insulted you. Anytime you want to talk or vent or whatever, just shoot me a line. Poor guy. And I thought you were being a dick for no reason.

PS: ME > YOU
Billy Milano is a queer.
Schenkadere is a moron.

i didnt, all i edited out was my 9/11 reference because i figured that wasnt cool.

but your still an ugly bitch and i hope to god that you dont reproduce (not that i have to worry about that happening)

oh, that was really good. Man, can't think of anything to top that. You're so right Tempest. Besides, arguing with someone who has a black chicks name is just so much fun. What else ya got for me Tempest?