Nevermore

Analbirths are no laughing matter you heartless whore.

black chick name? what are you off your meds or something?

wow Schenkadere, your starting to sound like me... oh thats probably because your just using the same phrases I've been using against you all day.. it's ok, take another shot of my semen, that should get the creative juices flowing.

Hmm, Nevermore isnt that good to warrant 8 pages of flames. Dead Heart in a Dead World was the last good effort, it was decent.

This reminds me of when my stupid whore of an ex wife played everfagquest, they had flames this long about who stole the fiery dagger or didnt roleplay their gay midget ogre correctly while attempting to vanquish the great white dragon in its unfathomable icy fortress of solitude.

Fuck, that sounds like a Bal Sagoth song title! :zombie:

Tempest said:
or at the least, get my man juices running... down your chin.

I don't doubt that you have plenty of experience hiding your pin dick in a man's mouth.

You are wildly creative...but I don't think I have the stuff to keep or or try to cop your licks, man. This is some of the toughest stuff I've ever encountered...you're an insult genius...the next Don Rickles! Ha!!:tickled:

Evil Dead said:
Hmm, Nevermore isnt that good to warrant 8 pages of flames. Dead Heart in a Dead World was the last good effort, it was decent.

This reminds me of when my stupid whore of an ex wife played everfagquest, they had flames this long about who stole the fiery dagger or didnt roleplay their gay midget ogre correctly while attempting to vanquish the great white dragon in its unfathomable icy fortress of solitude.

Fuck, that sounds like a Bal Sagoth song title! :zombie:

Dude...boredom can do some strange things...but I agree.

well thanks for playing Tempest. I had a lot of fun too. You're the very first cunt I ever had a conversation with. What a virginal experience, and it was with you and that great pic in your avatar. Is that you? I was going to say, you do a great impersonation of a plucked chicken, and the buckteeth are a nice touch. anyway, have fun tonight blowing older men for money at the trainstation bathroom. Like mother like son, I guess.

Karina_666 said:
well thanks for playing Tempest. I had a lot of fun too. You're the very first cunt I ever had a conversation with. What a virginal experience, and it was with you and that great pic in your avatar. Is that you? I was going to say, you do a great impersonation of a plucked chicken, and the buckteeth are a nice touch. anyway, have fun tonight blowing older men for money at the trainstation bathroom. Like mother like son, I guess.

A wonderful closing statement Karina...I couldn't have put it better...well, maybe like father like son.

Good night all...and have a pleasant tomorrow.

OK, my two cents on all of this

1. Yngwie is the man. There is no one who can improvise like him. He just knows where all the notes are, and more importantly, how to string them together how he wants - when he wants. (watch the denver G3 jam)

2. All you nevermore fans.... PUT YOUR CAPES BACK ON AND GO BACK TO PLAYING DUNGEONS AND DRANGONS IN YOUR MUMS BASEMENT YOU FAGS!

reidie said:
OK, my two cents on all of this

1. Yngwie is the man. There is no one who can improvise like him. He just knows where all the notes are, and more importantly, how to string them together how he wants - when he wants. (watch the denver G3 jam

I agree with that!!

hey tempest you son of a bitch.

you´re a real man, going to a message board on the internet and making fun of women. i have never seen anything that pathetic ever. you ain´t got the balls son. but your mama does.

i'm a Nevermore fan, but i recognize everybody's right to their own, particular tastes.

this cat, Tempest, is just nuts.