Nevermore

HAHAHAHAHA! OMFG!!

VickyH - 1
Milano Boarders - 0

Yo Karina, no need to talk like that, you filthy fucking redneck.

Karina_666 said:
wow, that Tempest guy is really witty. I'm in such awe. Maybe when I get my GED, I can pursue an education so I can be as smart as him. As a matter of fact, I can't even read, which is why I have my 12 year old sister type this up for me. Someday when my IQ reaches 60, I'll be able to enjoy Nevermore's music and maybe I can be accepted by Tempest and his esteemed colleagues.

Isn't amazing how he thinks he's witty and funny. I think he's truly convinced.
:Spin:

VickyH said:
sure i know that :D rofl hahaha

he told me that my english is thousand times better than urs :D

Oh yes...seeing his spelling, he's a great judge of the language.

Well...I was trying to be chivalrous, but you can fuck off too, foreign bitch....ha!

wow, this is getting repetetive, why do i even bother trying to think of something new to say each post? I can just repeat the same post over an over again. Thats what schenkadere has been doing all day!

Billy Milano is a queer.
Schenkadere is a moron.
Milanoboarders are mindless tools.

NEVERBOARDERS > ALL OF YOU!

Karina_666 said:
wow, that Tempest guy is really witty. I'm in such awe. Maybe when I get my GED, I can pursue an education so I can be as smart as him. As a matter of fact, I can't even read, which is why I have my 12 year old sister type this up for me. Someday when my IQ reaches 60, I'll be able to enjoy Nevermore's music and maybe I can be accepted by Tempest and his esteemed colleagues.

what a stupid bitch. this isn't even about nevermore's music being "intelligent" or anything like that. get lost.

Like I said, he keep repeating the same thing over and over again, it seems like attacking Nevermore fans is the only thing he has left in him.

LOL
Billy Milano is a queer.
Schenkadere is a moron.

OMG!!1 I HAVE NO MORE ORIGINALITY LEFT IN ME!
Billy Milano is a queer.
Schenkadere is a moron.

OMG TEMPEST YOUR NOT WITTY OR SMART ROFL!!! YOU GENIUS!
Billy Milano is a queer.
Schenkadere is a moron.

MY NAME IS SCHENKADERE AND I SMELL LIKE PISS! IN FACT MY WHOLE STATE SMELLS LIKE PISS!
Billy Milano is a queer.
Schenkadere is a moron.

OMFGZ NEVERMORE FAN LOVE MAN MEAT!!! ROFL IM CLEVER HOLY SHIT TEMPEST = ALL NEVERMORE FANS LETS BASH THEM!
Billy Milano is a queer.
Schenkadere is a moron.

Tempest said:
MY NAME IS SCHENKADERE AND I SMELL LIKE PISS! IN FACT MY WHOLE STATE SMELLS LIKE PISS!
Billy Milano is a queer.
Schenkadere is a moron.

A Rhodes scholar indeed....this is truly the post of a scholar.

Now that's 6th grade!

WOW are you high or something man? shes talking about Devy, you would know that if you could whipe the hobo's off your computer screen long enough to read the post.

GOD DAMN YOU ARE DUMB