Nevermore

Tempest said:
schem... where to begin, you think your so clever don't you? Your such a cunnign young lad, look at you. You posses the ability to take anything I say and find someway to link it back to the only 4 insults that you have been making this entire thread. Your like a childrens toy, pull the string and hear one of the 4 amazing piles of dog shit that come out of your mouth.

I read the forum genius, apperently you did too, but your half-witted brain couldnt comprehend what was going on. Example, I'm TEMPEST, not DEVY, so the next time you want to throw pronouns at me, make sure they are refering to me, not someone else.

Keep in mind, besides me, you and your goons are the only ones insulting anyone. and just because I am the Fearless Colonel of the Neverboard, does not make me a representative of such named board. So you can quit shooting off insults to the Neverfans, because its useless... Oh wait, thats all you seem to know how to do... I'm a 3rd party, and im no longer defending Nevermore or their fans. Im directly attacking you and your loyal puppets who shamelessly defend you.

Why you might ask? well because your a moron. I can tell you a moron bassed on the mindless jabber coming out of your fucking mouth.

Uh, dickhead...read more carefully...I was quoting Devy in a response to Devy...not you, asswipe. I was clearly showing him that he was the first to throw an insult and he was being a hypocrite when he wrote earlier that he was trying to be respectful.

You really are a dimwit.

IamSam.jpg

i wrote about being respectful too numb nuts. But still, my other point, which you so conviniently side stepped, was that you continue to bash the Neverfans because of something 2 people say about you? PSSHHH! Amazing.

MyHatred, your daddy should have pulled.... that is, if you even know who your daddy is.

Tempest said:
schem... where to begin, you think your so clever don't you? Your such a cunnign young lad, look at you. You posses the ability to take anything I say and find someway to link it back to the only 4 insults that you have been making this entire thread. Your like a childrens toy, pull the string and hear one of the 4 amazing piles of dog shit that come out of your mouth.

I read the forum genius, apperently you did too, but your half-witted brain couldnt comprehend what was going on. Example, I'm TEMPEST, not DEVY, so the next time you want to throw pronouns at me, make sure they are refering to me, not someone else.

Keep in mind, besides me, you and your goons are the only ones insulting anyone. and just because I am the Fearless Colonel of the Neverboard, does not make me a representative of such named board. So you can quit shooting off insults to the Neverfans, because its useless... Oh wait, thats all you seem to know how to do... I'm a 3rd party, and im no longer defending Nevermore or their fans. Im directly attacking you and your loyal puppets who shamelessly defend you.

Why you might ask? well because your a moron. I can tell you a moron bassed on the mindless jabber coming out of your fucking mouth.

And I'm just doing this to toy with you because I'm bored at work. I'm a moron "bassed" on what exactly? What basis do you have for assessing my intelligence? Maybe it's the mindless jabber coming out of my mouth although I'm writing, dick.

Yet another example of self righteous, bloated ego, self proclaimed genius...we feeble minded fools could never comprehend your sublime brilliance. Man, you are just too full of yourself. You're not funny, you're not witty, no one is amused but you...just get over it and stop making a fool of yourself.
:oops:

no, i said you and your puppet, meaing all those morons defending you. Like I said earlier, taking something I say and attempting to turn it around even if it makes you look like a jack ass. Pleanty of people are amused, I have people messaging me constantly, laughing their ass off at how fucking dumb you are for taking me so close to heart.

I'm a 9-5er just like you, sitting at work doing this for sheer amusement and im really fucking enjoying it. And im not attacking VickyH, im joking with her as well and she knows it.

God, your such a fucking tool.

Tempest said:
no, i said you and your puppet, meaing all those morons defending you. Like I said earlier, taking something I say and attempting to turn it around even if it makes you look like a jack ass. Pleanty of people are amused, I have people messaging me constantly, laughing their ass off at how fucking dumb you are for taking me so close to heart.

I'm a 9-5er just like you, sitting at work doing this for sheer amusement and im really fucking enjoying it. And im not attacking VickyH, im joking with her as well and she knows it.

God, your such a fucking tool.

Yeah...I'm sure your fantasy messages are pouring in from all your amused cronies.

I really don't think she knows that...that's how you joke with a gal? Man, you truly are a jackass.
:err:

schenkadere said:
Yeah...I'm sure your fantasy messages are pouring in from all your amused cronies.

I really don't think she knows that...that's how you joke with a gal? Man, you truly are a jackass.
:err:

for sure i know that :) rofl hahahahaha

VickyH said:
it`s sad that u pigeonhole EVERYONE now, who is listening to NM ...

ALL the NM fans?! ... wtf?! only u posted hundred times here ... *rollseyes* i really love the ones how are putting everybody together just not to stand alone :| *grml*

!!!!!!!!!!i just can recur ... there are more opinions than ONE!!!!!!!!!!​

Vicky...Tempest claims that you know he's "joking" with you when he insults your intelligence and language skills...is this true? You know he's joking?

wow, that Tempest guy is really witty. I'm in such awe. Maybe when I get my GED, I can pursue an education so I can be as smart as him. As a matter of fact, I can't even read, which is why I have my 12 year old sister type this up for me. Someday when my IQ reaches 60, I'll be able to enjoy Nevermore's music and maybe I can be accepted by Tempest and his esteemed colleagues.

schenkadere said:
Vicky...Tempest claims that you know he's "joking" with you when he insults your intelligence and language skills...is this true? You know he's joking?

sure i know that :D rofl hahaha

he told me that my english is thousand times better than urs :D