Nevermore

No the fact that you referenced my signature like that was pretty stupid.

Karina_666 said:
And I thought Korn fans were the stupidest people alive.

Silly girl, Korn doesn't have fans.:dopey:

Devy_Metal said:
So, not that Nevermore is the most complex band in the world, but it's obvious you just dont have the mental capacity to actually listen to what you are hearing.

Ok...that was the first insulting thing...and that was...oh, yes...Mr. Respectful...You!

If you read the first page and a half...until you arrived with you 2 cents...it was just a fun thread. Some disagreed...some agreed...no big deal.

Firehead said:
What a fucking retard.

That was some more of the early insults.

If you read the earlier pages, you'll see that most people were agreeing with me, or at least with my right to post my opinion. Some brain surgeon...maybe you...decided to post it on your Nevermore site.

Be careful or Tempest may want to throw you to his gay Vikings too. That's just pathetic.

schenkadere said:
Some brain surgeon...maybe you...decided to post it on your Nevermore site.

Be careful or Tempest may want to throw you to his gay Vikings too. That's just pathetic.
I belive the fucktards name is Rebirth....As for tempest, what can you exspect from the colon of the Neverboard.

Hawng said:

This shit is unbelievable, isn't it?o_O I'm glad I'm slow at work so I can entertain it...ha! And they think they're one upping and being witty. Fact is, I could give a shit. I can't imagine defending a fucking band...unless the guys are your personal friends, it makes no sense. It's all a matter of opinion it's not some personal reflection. It's amazing they could care so much.

schenkadere said:
This shit is unbelievable, isn't it?o_O I'm glad I'm slow at work so I can entertain it...ha! And they think they're one upping and being witty. Fact is, I could give a shit. I can't imagine defending a fucking band...unless the guys are your personal friends, it makes no sense. It's all a matter of opinion it's not some personal reflection. It's amazing they could care so much.
Their all like OMGZ DID YOU SEE HOW i MADE THEM LOOK LIKE MORONS?!/! Well Warrel Dane does post there like once a month so I guess they did take it personal.

schenkadere said:
...I see what their fan base is made of.

schenkadere said:
Obviously Nevermore fans are the whining toddlers of the "metal" world.

it`s sad that u pigeonhole EVERYONE now, who is listening to NM ...

Tempest said:
Wow schenkadere, all the Nevermore fans said was that you were wrong.

ALL the NM fans?! ... wtf?! only u posted hundred times here ... *rollseyes* i really love the ones how are putting everybody together just not to stand alone :| *grml*

!!!!!!!!!!i just can recur ... there are more opinions than ONE!!!!!!!!!!​

VickyH, finish grade school english class before you come post with the bigboys, ok sweetheart? That statement used in the context that "THE NEVERMORE FANS ONLY SAID" not "EVERY NEVERMORE FAN SAID"

Yeah, thats how the English language is used over here in the Wonderful United States.

H-WANG, MSPaint is fun right? almost as fun as doctering shit to make a joke... like I just did with you name, you see? if you re-arrange the letters you can make H WANG. You see... it's funny because Wang means dick, so I'm basically calling you a dick.

*yes, im making it as obvious as i can so that all of you with your shitty 3rd world country educations, and minuscule IQs can understand my mockery*

VickyH said:
it`s sad that u pigeonhole EVERYONE now, who is listening to NM ...

ALL the NM fans?! ... wtf?! only u posted hundred times here ... *rollseyes* i really love the ones how are putting everybody together just not to stand alone :| *grml*

!!!!!!!!!!i just can recur ... there are more opinions than ONE!!!!!!!!!!​

Well, Vicky...your representation here as a Nevermore fan isn't the strongest.

schem... where to begin, you think your so clever don't you? Your such a cunnign young lad, look at you. You posses the ability to take anything I say and find someway to link it back to the only 4 insults that you have been making this entire thread. Your like a childrens toy, pull the string and hear one of the 4 amazing piles of dog shit that come out of your mouth.

I read the forum genius, apperently you did too, but your half-witted brain couldnt comprehend what was going on. Example, I'm TEMPEST, not DEVY, so the next time you want to throw pronouns at me, make sure they are refering to me, not someone else.

Keep in mind, besides me, you and your goons are the only ones insulting anyone. and just because I am the Fearless Colonel of the Neverboard, does not make me a representative of such named board. So you can quit shooting off insults to the Neverfans, because its useless... Oh wait, thats all you seem to know how to do... I'm a 3rd party, and im no longer defending Nevermore or their fans. Im directly attacking you and your loyal puppets who shamelessly defend you.

Why you might ask? well because your a moron. I can tell you a moron bassed on the mindless jabber coming out of your fucking mouth.

schenkadere said:
Well, Vicky...your representation here as a Nevermore fan isn't the strongest.

it has nothing to do if i`m a fan or not (who says i`m a fan?!) ... it just tells me that ur narrow minded :| and that is sad *nods*

Tempest said:
VickyH, finish grade school english class before you come post with the bigboys, ok sweetheart? That statement used in the context that "THE NEVERMORE FANS ONLY SAID" not "EVERY NEVERMORE FAN SAID"

Yeah, thats how the English language is used over here in the Wonderful United States.

okay now ... ...u better shall read first before u`r telling me to finish grade school jerk!