warning..goto the billy milano UM forum...and read the shit about nevermore, see belo

RE: the title.

erm... who cares about the opinion (call it a review or so) of an "artist" who during his concert (means, performing his art) in all his... err.... abundance jumps off the loudspeaker (some 2 meters high stage) on a fan in the first rows, hugs him passionately and hits him with a microphone on the head, repeatedly. :err:

This thread bores me.

Fact is, everyone who knows this type of music at all knows this is all a false statement. It happens. Should we waste emotion on this bullshit?

People who are in this business have to expect it, and they do, so don't worry yourselves about it.

Tee said:
RE: the title.

erm... who cares about the opinion (call it a review or so) of an "artist" who during his concert (means, performing his art) in all his... err.... abundance jumps off the loudspeaker (some 2 meters high stage) on a fan in the first rows, hugs him passionately and hits him with a microphone on the head, repeatedly. :err:
:tickled:

Tempest said:
Coldplay > Nevermore

The oppinion of a coldplay fan. Doesnt mean shit to me. Just like who ever this guy is. I dont know who Billy Milano, nor do i give a shit about him or his worthless oppinions.

good stuff rebirth, it gave me a good laugh to hear someone say that Loomis is boring haha.

hahaha totally my opinion ;) hihi

it`s just funny :D

everybody should learn that there are more opinions than only ONE!!!!!

LOL! Im ripping these morons apart on that forum... using the good ol` Tempest wit and charm that you all love so much. Man, I haevnt had this much fun since my Post Off 5 people post.

Anyway, they are stupid as hell, and are so quick to say "well just leave" and they have to make sure that they bash the shit out of everyone on our forum... predictable... I love it.