warning..goto the billy milano UM forum...and read the shit about nevermore, see belo

Billy Milano is simply a less funny and more bitter Eric Cartman.

Instead of having an SOD reunion FOR THE FANS, he decides not to just in order to SPITE SCOTT (i know scott's in it for the money but i want a reunion damnit!).

In my opinion, you shouldn't be able to rip apart a band like that unless you have some sort of musical credentials. It's fine if you don't like the album and to give intelligent reasons as to why you don't like it, but do not spew random crap from your mouth.

on another note...

To Milano and the guy who wrote the review:
GROW THE FUCK UP!

Stealer of Dreams said:
Like you've never insulted a band before.

You know, I insult bands ALL THE TIME, but I don't ignore the talent if it's there. Like Children of Bodom, I fucking HATE CHildren of Bodom. Am I aware Alexi is a Yngwie-fellating guitar hero? Sure. He can play like there's no tomorrow. JUst like Janne Warmen, he can probably play Moonlight Sonata with his penis, but...I still hate them. Gosh.

I thought Warrel and Billy were involved in a fight,so obvious reason for such a shitty review.

I'm jumping on the stealer of dreams bandwagon - ie...who cares? Anyone could right a diametrically opposed review and it would be just as valid, so dont all feel so violated by something you disagree with.

:p

There is absolutley nothing wrong with defending a band you have pride in. So if a Billy Milano fan bashes the hell out of Nevermore, no one on this board should be accused of bitching for defending against the prior "Billy Milano fan" insults and/or bashing in turn against Billy Milano. It's the "Nevermore forum" for christ's sake, while posting here you should have no cares about anyone else's opinions but those along the same line as your own. The intended purpose of the board is to bring people with the same musical interests to the same place to converse. No, I'm not being one bit sarcastic. Billy Milano is untechnical garbage that any retard that uses 5% of his brain could write. Nevermore is the opposite.

blind_cynic said:
I thought Warrel and Billy were involved in a fight,so obvious reason for such a shitty review.

They were involved in a fight a number of years ago. A friend of mine saw the fight and said the Milano got the better of Warrel, of course with a sucker punch. No big surprise from a guy like Milano.

metalskater7 said:
There is absolutley nothing wrong with defending a band you have pride in. So if a Billy Milano fan bashes the hell out of Nevermore, no one on this board should be accused of bitching for defending against the prior "Billy Milano fan" insults and/or bashing in turn against Billy Milano. It's the "Nevermore forum" for christ's sake, while posting here you should have no cares about anyone else's opinions but those along the same line as your own. The intended purpose of the board is to bring people with the same musical interests to the same place to converse. No, I'm not being one bit sarcastic. Billy Milano is untechnical garbage that any retard that uses 5% of his brain could write. Nevermore is the opposite.

My point was, A Billy Milano fan could say the exact opposite and we'd be getting nowhere. Nevermore own BM, i just dont see the point of getting our panties all flustered over some negative review.

Final_Product said:
I'm jumping on the stealer of dreams bandwagon - ie...who cares?
I'VE STUDIED PSYCHOLOGY... THE MORE SOMEONE LIKES SOMETHING MUSICAL THE MORE SOMEONE ELSE IS GONNA HATE IT... THE FACT THAT SOMEONE HATED NEVERMORE ENOUGH TO BITCH ABOUT THEM REALLY JUST PROVES HOW GREAT THEY REALLY ARE AT PRODUCING MUSIC THAT (SOME) PEOPLE REALLY LOVE