The Official UM Confessional

I once pondered upon that.

I think they must have a fishy flap that opens up to reveal a hidden joint urine and stool hole that can be violated by the more cunning seaman.

Have you ever seen a fish shit? It's the equivalent of some dude walking around aimlessly while gobs of shit just come out of their pants. They don't care.

Have you ever seen a fish shit? It's the equivalent of some dude walking around aimlessly while gobs of shit just come out of their pants. They don't care.

That's how I live already. My shit also floats to the top of the fish tank.

To continue discussing unlogical stuff,have you ever thought about how unlogical the Transformers generation 1 was? I never thought about it as a kid but there's some serious mindfucks in that series i now have realized. Like where the fuck does Optimus Prime's wagon come from when he transforms into the truck? And the Decepticons have three robots that transform into a camera that developes a paper picture, mind you that this was before the Decepticons had had any human contact whatsoever, so that they'd been able to aquire paper seems pretty unrational. In another episode, Soundwave transforms into a so called 'ghettoblaster', which Spike sees and picks up and carries around. What the fuck, if you've ever seen Soundwave you should know that he probably weighs as much as several cars combined, that shouldn't be possible. Is Spike on steroids? And if so, how come he looks so skinny? And why is he always wearing his yellow construction helmet, even when not on construction sites? Same type of mindfuck with Megatron, he's even bigger than Soundwave, and he transforms into a small fucking gun! What, so the Decepticons can make materia disappear into thin air or something? It's insane i tell ya.

I was talking about the comics BTW.
Oh.
Never read them. But Robert E. Howard is the man, so I assume anything associated with him is gonna be pretty good. Also, comics are cool. I bet you in about 6 months there'll be a comic book resurgence and all the cool kids will be reading them and you'll be the coolest kid on the block for having Red Sonja comics.
That's how it went with vinyl. All of a sudden people are being like "I only buy vinyl, I don't buy CDs anymore" and I'm just thinking "you're all a bunch of worthless trendwhores who don't know shit about the music you listen to so I'm not impressed by how old-school you are." It makes me feel lame for buying vinyl.

Is this still the UM confessional? or did I get lost in the chat board where the tweens like to hang out?

either way....

*sigh* my dog had puppies sunday, 4 were born dead, 1 was born paralyzed which died about an hour ago. 5 were perfectly healthy, but she already killed 3 because she keeps laying on top of them. I checked online and supposedly it's called "pancake disease". I tried to take them out of the dog house, but she is so damn stubborn and takes them back. *sigh* now there is only two left. This is the 3rd time she's given birth and the last time the disease was so gruesome the poor puppies body took the shape of the corner. :( damn these large breeds.
:lol:
I'm sorry if this is true, but I assume not (like the Nazi doll collection).
I once pondered upon that.

I think they must have a fishy flap that opens up to reveal a hidden joint urine and stool hole that can be violated by the more cunning seaman.
This was my assumption as well.

To continue discussing unlogical stuff,have you ever thought about how unlogical the Transformers generation 1 was? I never thought about it as a kid but there's some serious mindfucks in that series i now have realized. Like where the fuck does Optimus Prime's wagon come from when he transforms into the truck? And the Decepticons have three robots that transform into a camera that developes a paper picture, mind you that this was before the Decepticons had had any human contact whatsoever, so that they'd been able to aquire paper seems pretty unrational. In another episode, Soundwave transforms into a so called 'ghettoblaster', which Spike sees and picks up and carries around. What the fuck, if you've ever seen Soundwave you should know that he probably weighs as much as several cars combined, that shouldn't be possible. Is Spike on steroids? And if so, how come he looks so skinny? And why is he always wearing his yellow construction helmet, even when not on construction sites? Same type of mindfuck with Megatron, he's even bigger than Soundwave, and he transforms into a small fucking gun! What, so the Decepticons can make materia disappear into thin air or something? It's insane i tell ya.

Way too much time.........

:lol: I knew a female was gonna respond to that post. They sure do have a heart.

Too bad they can't drive worth a shit :erk:

And this female has never had a speeding ticket and hasn't been involved in an accident in almost 11 years so you can kindly fuck off, sir. :)

:lol: ya my tia once had a major collision and fractured her wrist, tore a hole in her arm, suffered some bruises, and I fell from my seat and my knee hit the floor real hard. This other lady that was with us, well I dunno what happened to her. I guess she just got scared. Her giant tits must've saved her. Even tho we didn't have a major accident, because all we hit was a curb! at whataburger! you wanna talk about bad women drivers? IT'S FACT

Now I know I shouldn't make my assumption on one lady, but after driving for 3 years and seeing what I have witnesses on the road. Yeah, well my conclusion is pretty final on this matter.

My mother also has a real bad habit of backing into people.

^ I can't deny that a lot of women I know are bad drivers. That and people from Alberta in general.

BTW, don't let me read this whole thread again and tell me, have you already confessed about your gaytranssexuality? Common, show us your new vag.