The official "what should I make my lovely wife for dinner" poll

what should I make my lovely wife for dinner?

• Cottage Pie

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Mince and Potato Hotpot

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Pork Chops in a creamy mushroom sauce

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Bacon and Onion Pudding

• Roast Chicken and Yorkshire Pudding

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other

• Total voters

Rainking

Jul 2, 2003
NY
Visit site
So I am cooking, as I do most week days as I work from home mostly. My wife told me to surprise her today on what to make for dinner, so what do you think?

Reactions: DotNoir
Other: Roast chicken with creamy mushroom sauce and mashed potatos. Always good :) You could also add in some type of pasta to go with the mushroom sauce :D

Steve

if you like to cook :Spin: other: london broil in a red wine and portabello mushroom sauce with an egg noodle pasta, asparagus tips sauted with almonds in brandy, cheesecake with strawberries, kiwi fruit, and peaches on top with an apricot glaze :D

I love to cook some fresh baked spaghetti with lotsa cheese, with some BBQ salmon, potatoe salad, some hot Hazelnut coffee/ or orange juice/ possibly pop..........

Dessert, some hot apple pie with ice cream, and my fave Baked Alaska.

I want to cook my girl anything she wants, but I don't have a girl to cook for :cry:

little49 :wave:

Make what ever you want, then put it on a shish kebob skewer... roast chicken and potatos on a stick...pork chops on a stick...fish sticks on a stick...

I love to cook some fresh baked spaghetti with lotsa cheese, with some BBQ salmon, potatoe salad, some hot Hazelnut coffee/ or orange juice/ possibly pop..........

Dessert, some hot apple pie with ice cream, and my fave Baked Alaska.

I want to cook my girl anything she wants, but I don't have a girl to cook for !:cry:

little49 :wave:
You can cook for me. :D

Rainking said:
I'm an IT consultant/Freelance application developer specializing in web-development.

Cool deal. What did you have to go to college for to get a job like that?
I'm wanting to go back to school so I can be a certified web developer....

tara said:
Cool deal. What did you have to go to college for to get a job like that?
I'm wanting to go back to school so I can be a certified web developer....

Funnily enough I studied Accountancy and Finance at university, but then took something of a change in career direction ;)