The Official What the Hell is Going On Wednesday Night?

Financially I'd think it unlikely, but

But, Glenn seems to have a great relationship with many of the bands currently touring the US, they love the Progpower crowd, and as long as they aren't taking a loss....

You never know.

If they aren't playing a show that night it could work. A quick drive down with the tour bus. I don't know though. There isn't a new album and they were just here last year, right? Maybe if it was strictly an acoustic set. Then they wouldn't even need the tour bus. Glenn or someone in the crew could pick them up and bring them back after the show.

As I assume this is a reply to the comment about Epica, they are releasing a new CD this year. I'm waiting for that CD before I decide if I want to drive 3 hrs to see them and Visions of Atlantis. I've never really been in VoA and I honestly don't care that much about Epica in comparison to all the other tours in the fall.

As I assume this is a reply to the comment about Epica, they are releasing a new CD this year. I'm waiting for that CD before I decide if I want to drive 3 hrs to see them and Visions of Atlantis. I've never really been in VoA and I honestly don't care that much about Epica in comparison to all the other tours in the fall.

U should try out the new VoA I thought it was really good, much better than anything else they have put out.

U should try out the new VoA I thought it was really good, much better than anything else they have put out.

I have given it a listen and while I think it's okay, it seems too much like a 3rd rate Nightwish crossed with another band I can't quite put my finger on. If they had a little more of a distinct sound, I would like it a lot more. Considering Nightwish (and After Forever which is far superior to Epica for me) will be here, I'd rather spend the money to see them several times over two bands I'm not particularly into. Though, I'd much rather have VoA opening for Kamelot than Leaves' Eyes.
I probably should have just taken advantage of getting on the guest list for the Epica show instead of the Sonata show. But Sonata is a weekend and I can get my boyfriend to go. The Poughkeepsie show for Epica wasn't available so it was either a weekday show 2 hrs away in Hartford or the weekend but about 4 hrs away in NH.

I'll be at that show, the opening band The Agonist is most worth your drive if you are into Arch Enemy at all.

Possible pre-show gathering at my place as well.

-Metal

They're actually why I would have gotten on the guest list. Century Media was promoting a lot of newly signed bands by allowing people on the street team to go to shows for free (and they don't even need to promote to go). But you could only choose a single show for each band and they're playing the Sonata shows too so I'll be seeing them anyway.

The clairvoyant in me says it's going to be DC Cooper debuting some of his new solo materal with Tore Ostby. I've been listening to Ark all week and went to grab DC's solo disc last night to listen to Tore's work on it and it suddenly dawned on me that reuniting the two to debut some of DC's LONG AWAITED solo material. It's happened before at PP, will it happen again???