The Official What the Hell is Going On Wednesday Night?

that would be killer! - except I haven't heard anything about that yet. And seeing as my title below reads Halcyon Way Band Manager, they better not be holding out on me! :erk:

:p

This is funny, we hadn't seen this thread. We actually went to Shane and asked if we could set up a show on Wednesday with us, Theocracy, A Lower Deep, and possibly others - a sort of pre-pre-show - but Shane said that Glenn preferred the karaoke thing because it was more low key and about socialization. it would have been super cool!!!!!

Maybe Glenn managed to get Nightwish to play anyways and Wednesday was the only night that he could get them to play w/o interfering with their first tour date (Israel)! Or he had to make a way for Circus Maximus (as someone else had suggested) to be able to play this year (before they play PP Europe) w/o them repeating, two years in a row, on the main nights or Showcase! Or he felt that he had to have a way that Symphony X could play (before they go to Belgium) this year, being that they have finally finished a new album this year! One can hope right? :D

Folks,

Let me reiterate on Zod's post. This show is in Vinyl's (The vendor's room) for 200 people with a cover of $15. That's not exactly the biggest budget in the world to work with.

This will be very cool and everyone will be happy. However, keep your expectations in check.

I have no frigging clue as to what is going to happen, I will just wait and see. What ever it is this is gonna really excite my daughter as this is her first PP and she is getting all this that i happening.

Orphaned Land comes back for an acoustic performance of their brand new CD!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, no matter what it is, this week/end couldn't get much better. :headbang: