The Official:Who Do I PERSONALLY knooow from the UM Forum!? Thread

DaRkLady said:
BloodyScalpel, what part of Sampa are u from?
I grew in the southern part of the city, next to that pish morumbi mall :p Nowadays I'm living a bit off city, in a town called jundiaí(about 70kms away from são paulo) and studying in campinas(unicamp u_u):p
MegustaMucho said:
I'm also planning to visit Brazil at the end of the year (if I have enough money) to visit Yanko (tutankhamon), my beloved Leandro (bloodyscalpel) and Vitor (vikk_cavenhagh). I just need to get a new job after my trip to Germany this summer :lol:
awwwww :oops:

BloodyScalpel said:
I grew in the southern part of the city, next to that pish morumbi mall :p Nowadays I'm living a bit off city, in a town called jundiaí(about 70kms away from são paulo) and studying in campinas(unicamp u_u):p

awwwww :oops:

PQP!! my bestfriend lives in Jundiaí too!! I'm thinking of visiting him sometime soon.. da hooraa!

unicamp is cool :p ... i went to PUC-SP, with all the rich playboys and whatnot :erk:

there WERE some cool ppl tho..

MegustaMucho said:
I'm also planning to visit Brazil at the end of the year (if I have enough money) to visit Yanko (tutankhamon), Leandro (bloodyscalpel) and Vitor (vikk_cavenhagh)

teletubbies.jpg

DaRkLady said:
OooOoh.. so I take it you're in a band. Now what band would this be?

:headbang:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! i'll just see the gig :erk:

I'm also planning to visit Brazil at the end of the year (if I have enough money) to visit Yanko (tutankhamon), Leandro (bloodyscalpel) and Vitor (vikk_cavenhagh). I just need to get a new job after my trip to Germany this summer :lol:

i want to meet you too... but dont spend your money comming here :(