The official Will/Laura 4 Days of Awesomeness Picture Thread.

Tongue_Ring said:
which thing is it that you're pissed at me about?
and yeah i really do want you to post your answer on the board where everyone can see it

That whole "I am Batman" thing. Go fuck yourself, man.

The fact that you constantly PM her, telling her that you INSIST she's a lesbian, and the last one where you said "Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" You're a creepy bastard that I find to be very annoying and NOT funny at all. Your stories are retarded, as are your constant attempts to get the people here to like you. I find it unimaginable that anyone would possibly enjoy reading anything you say in a way other than "oh, this guy is humorous because he's so dumb and clueless".

Happy?

retarded penguin said:
That whole "I am Batman" thing. Go fuck yourself, man.
i put "i am batman" in my avatar BEFORE i saw your batman penguin pic avatar
i actually have the batsymbol tattooed on my left upper arm, that i got sept 8th
seriously asking a question here, is anyone other than you pissed off about this?

Will Bozarth said:
The fact that you constantly PM her, telling her that you INSIST she's a lesbian, and the last one where you said "Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" just the fact that you know this is disturbing to me, that you would know who is PMing her and who isn't, that's a thing that should be private, and it makes me think of the mailmen that read the mail they are deliveringYou're a creepy bastard that I find to be very annoying Laura didn't think i was creapy and annoying before youand NOT funny at all. i never claimed i was funny, i never identified myself as a comedianYour stories are retarded, the ones here or on storywrite? if you're gonna reference the work i do on storywrite at least read it all firstas are your constant attempts to get the people here to like you. that sentance didn't make sense why would i want people to hate meI find it unimaginable that anyone would possibly enjoy reading anything you say in a way other than "oh, this guy is humorous because he's so dumb and clueless". Ptah Khnemu and Norsemaiden would disagree

Happy? as much as i'm gonna be

I don't mind if she doesn't find you creepy. She can talk to whoever she wants, and enjoy conversing with whoever she wants. I just so happened to be on her laptop on UM. I noticed she had one unread PM. She told me I could open it. It was you, and we both seemed kinda weirded out by the message. Also, she tells me you PM her with the whole lesbian thing. It's not spying. It's having information given to me.

Will Bozarth said:
I don't mind if she doesn't find you creepy. She can talk to whoever she wants, and enjoy conversing with whoever she wants. I just so happened to be on her laptop on UM. I noticed she had one unread PM. She told me I could open it. It was you, and we both seemed kinda weirded out by the message. Also, she tells me you PM her with the whole lesbian thing. It's not spying. It's having information given to me.
if she wants to date a guy instead of a girl, i don't care, if she wants to date a guy that doesn't like me, that makes more sense than her dating a male that likes me, but just the way you wrote post #85 kinda freaked me out a little

Söy said:

that sucked (just to let everyone know, this is called an opinion, i know other people do like it, i don't... so don't bitch to me). was the most boring, repetitive 11 minutes ever... i don't think i'd blame that on Nevermore though, because they didn't write the song, but then again, they chose to cover it. so they're at some sort of fault.