The official Will/Laura 4 Days of Awesomeness Picture Thread.

Tongue_Ring said:
if she wants to date a guy instead of a girl, i don't care, if she wants to date a guy that doesn't like me, that makes more sense than her dating a male that likes me, but just the way you wrote post #85 kinda freaked me out a little
you dont really have any input on who i date, or any reason you should have an opinion of them. so i talked to you for a while and wasnt as creeped out/annoyed by you as most everyone else here was. and?

And he wants to see you in a lesbian orgy! Only the lesbians all look like him. It's a trick!

SirDidymus127 said:
that sucked (just to let everyone know, this is called an opinion, i know other people do like it, i don't... so don't bitch to me). was the most boring, repetitive 11 minutes ever... i don't think i'd blame that on Nevermore though, because they didn't write the song, but then again, they chose to cover it. so they're at some sort of fault.

you are not allowed to have opinions. back to the caverns with ye!

SirDidymus127 said:
that sucked (just to let everyone know, this is called an opinion, i know other people do like it, i don't... so don't bitch to me). was the most boring, repetitive 11 minutes ever... i don't think i'd blame that on Nevermore though, because they didn't write the song, but then again, they chose to cover it. so they're at some sort of fault.

Based on your opinion I will now refer to you as "fagface".

Can it just be agreed that LRD has a seriously fucked up perception of the world that only a large amount of forcing a blunt object against his head can fix?

Can it also be put through your heads that the Love Bites cover is fucking awful?

Its sooooooooooooo fucking awful.

Soooooooooo fucking awful.

AWFUUUUUUUUUUUUL!

If you have to ask, you likely didn't see the hints in the photos posted. (I sure didn't until I was told.)

Good pictards, terrible cover.

dreaming neon darkspot said:
you dont really have any input on who i date, or any reason you should have an opinion of them. so i talked to you for a while and wasnt as creeped out/annoyed by you as most everyone else here was. and?
you're totally right, i'm not interested in dating you, so i shouldn't be a person saying that you shouldn't date anyother specific person, because you didn't ask for my opinion, you weren't quite as creaped out/annoyed by me as everyone else and that made me think my opinions meant something to you, and apparently i was wrong, if your new relationship prevents you from feeling comfortable talking to me, then i guess i could accept that, as long as it's not any of the nevermore board posters influencing your disicions

i just can't stop myself from wondering if you 2 had never been on any of the same websites, and you'd met him face to face in a place like him being a coustomer at your job or something like that, would you have ended up dating him? what i mean is, are you dating him because you actually feel a conection to him, or were you unduly influenced into dating him from the fact that you're both posters on the same forum?

dreaming neon darkspot said:
well, i actually did date someone i met at my job and i found i have stronger feelings for someone i met over this board.
what i meant was, if you'd met will bozarth at your job, instead of here, then maybe you wouldn't be dating him, maybe the fact that you met him on an online forum influenced you into dating him, because maybe meeting him online gave you a different perception of him than what you would have had if you'd met him at your job, not trying to break you up, just trying to make you think carefully about your life

by the way... Derick and Cara met on here... Tee and Metalized met on the forum, as well. Perhaps the reason you don't like the fact that she's making her own decisions that *gasp* make her happier, is that it's with me... OR, it could be due to the fact that you can't have any luck finding someone for yourself. in any case, let her be happy.

He just doesn't find it AS sexually gratifying to be waxing himself to a taken straight woman every night, as opposed to a single lesbian...