The official WORKOUT thread

Fucking sweet :kickass: I'm starting at left gaurd and I can't wait to get the pads on and crack some motha fuckas. Hope you guys have a kickass season. You better be an all-american!

We will probably do better than last year, we were 5-4. It sure would be awesome to all-am in my last year, and I guess since we're integrating more passing plays to the tail and fullbacks I might have a chance. Hopefully I'll get some running plays too, I love to go right up the middle and slam some people.

I used to get told to do push ups and sit ups a lot when I play soccer, the coach had this bitch of an excercise he made us do every day where we lied flat on the ground and raised our legs up, holding them together and straight.

I'm gonna be playing defensive tackle and nose tackle this year, should be pretty sweet. I got about 3 weeks till football starts so I really need to pack a few pounds on. Can't wait to kill people.:)

I used to get told to do push ups and sit ups a lot when I play soccer, the coach had this bitch of an excercise he made us do every day where we lied flat on the ground and raised our legs up, holding them together and straight.

Yea, had to do that before, but apparently it can be really bad for your lower back. Not sure if this is totally true, but that is what Ive been told.

You don't wanna know what happens when we lose.

In my opinion, wwe wrestlers have perfect physiques

triple h, john cena, chris masters - huge arms huge pecks, small waist, very solid all around. My goal is 1999 - 2001 triple h (when he was 6'1' 240 shredded to the bone).

Doing a well-rounded workout involves me joining a gym since the weight machine in my basement limits me to what I can do. Joining a gym = $$$, so that is out for a while..

What do you guys think of energy drinks?

Now, I'm not talking about Redbull or Monster! (Sugar :puke: )

I'm talkin' 5 Hour Energy and Redline.

I've been drinking these two for 2 months now and holy shit does it give you a boost!

Their full of B12 and C. Around like 300% which is insane. I really don't think it's too healthy but it doesnt hurt.