The official WORKOUT thread

weightlifting is so much more exciting than running. Ugh running is such a fucking chore unless I am playing a sport (then it's fun because the adrenaline is pumping). Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Yeah, I definitely prefer running. Being able to move around and see places is cool. Also, it's much less of a chore with a proper metal-equipped iPod. :kickass:

Did a 5 mile run tonight. Perfect weather for it - and perfect Motörhead brutality blasting through my headphones along the way! :kickass: I declare "Overkill" the greatest running song in existence.

It's nice to finally not be up to my eyeballs in school deadlines. I can now focus on the finer things in life again, like running. :cool:

I had a pretty good lifting session today. Squated 340 (up 15 from last week) and hand cleaned (my favorite work out ever) 220. Plus I did biceps and triceps and threw in some shoulder stuff for good measure.

I need to go do leg and shoulders right now. For some reason unknown to me, I am feeling like shit right now. I almost feel a bit nauseous. Hopefully, I won't puke. I have puked during leg workouts before, and it sucked.