The official WORKOUT thread

I had a good workout just now. Benched 335 three times, and was able to get sets of 6 with dumbell curls with 65 lb dumbells. Chest and bis is my favorite day, followed by back and tris.

Is it better to designate days for certain muscle groups or to do full body workouts consistantly? Please excuse my noobness. :)

Can someone please tell me why people go riding/jogging/exercising in skintight lycra? What the hell is the point? You not only look retarded, people KNOW you're retarded because you actually paid money for that shit.

lycra.jpg

Whats up fellas.

I went to the gym today and weighed myself and I was 235 and 22% body fat, ah! Terrible.

You think eating healthy(protein,fiber etc),small portions and 6 times a day will help?

I think thats the program I'm gonna stick to.

Run 2 miles every day, Light weight lift 4-5 times a week.

Shit, I need to lose like 40 pounds in 2 months. Is that even possible!?

I have an imperfection on my chest (gynecomastia due to hormonal imbalance while going through puberty), the top and the middle parts of it looks fine, but the outer/lower part of my chest looks kinda strange (far too much fatty/gland tissue). This would be probably be undetectable to the average person, but it's a big deal for me as a bodybuilder.

Can someone please tell me why people go riding/jogging/exercising in skintight lycra? What the hell is the point? You not only look retarded, people KNOW you're retarded because you actually paid money for that shit.

lycra.jpg

Eh, if it's that big of a problem I'll say that skintight gear is used by hardcore runners because it keeps you cool and reduces wind resistance and crap. And you probably already knew that but asked anyway just to be a fucking asshole.

Also, people usually aren't totally consumed with what people think of them like you are.

Eh, if it's that big of a problem I'll say that skintight gear is used by hardcore runners because it keeps you cool and reduces wind resistance and crap. And you probably already knew that but asked anyway just to be a fucking asshole.

Also, people usually aren't totally consumed with what people think of them like you are.

hahahahaha, I nearly spit out all of the water in my mouth reading that!

Some of you guys are SOOOOO fucking mean! :lol: nuts.

I worked out for the last time in a while yesterday :cry: :cry:

I am having my mantits chopped off tommorow morning. Will have to wake up at 6 am to drive to downtown chicago (well my dad's gonna drive)

no more manboobs for me! :)

I did a nice workout yesterday consisting of 30 squats, 30 butttaps(superset), along with calf machines and hamstring machines, and then 30 crunches and 30 reverse crunches.

It was nice.

So I've been working out for six weeks now and I'm finally seeing some results! Especially in the biceps.

Well, I have a week left of "bulking," and then I start "cutting," in order to get completely shredded. It shouldn't take too long, since I didn't do an exreme bulk, but rather a mild one, and am still lean enough to easily see my abs and forearm veins. One thing I find, is that when I'm cutting, I wish I was bulking, and getting bigger and stronger. And when I'm bulking, I wish I was cutting, and getting exceedingly ripped.

:kickass: :kickass:

I can finally workout tommorow though it's going to be a faggy light legs + cardio type workout :erk:

damn I wish I was at the gym right now hitting about 270 on bench 7 times :cry:
Are you bulking or cutting now, starting back up with working out again? I always am weaker after some time off, so I always bulk for at least a while then. I'm about to start cutting, though I'll miss getting stronger and bigger. Time to get super ripped now.