The official WORKOUT thread

skinny you say?

im 6'1 -6'2 and im only like 150, i have tried those weight building programs and dieting things but it never helped :erk:

you are more than likely not eating nearly enough. Those BBing programs/diets do work (although the diet part is of little importance to very skinny guys like yourself, all you need to worry about is getting a shitload of calories and a decent amount of protein in a semi-healthy manner).

holy shit you are 6'4 170 pounds? my god that is incredibly skinny

175 I think but I dont know the exact Imperial measurements.

Yeah. Imagine how dense his muscle must be, since he can bench around 370 lbs at that weight at that height. He can bench more than me, and weighs less being three inches taller.

It is so much my muscle density, just a complete lack of body fat (last time I tried to put on weight I put on half a kilo in five weeks, I said before that I could maybe put on a kilo in three but that would not be healthy or really a desirable kilo)

It is so much my muscle density, just a complete lack of body fat (last time I tried to put on weight I put on half a kilo in five weeks, I said before that I could maybe put on a kilo in three but that would not be healthy or really a desirable kilo)
Well, to be able to lift that much weight at that weight at your height, your muscles must be super dense. I am lean (chiseled abs, obliques, jawbone, veiny arms, etc.), and I weigh 185 at a height between 6'0 and 6'1. You weigh even less than me and are a good three inches taller, and you are stronger.

I started running yesterday, I only did it for 5 minutes but I could feel its effects. I have a sore muscle in my thigh but I'll try and go for 10 minutes today in the hot sun in a couple hours. I can't stand running for too long, I think it'd kill me to do a 10k or more because I get so tired of it and restless after a few minutes I'm ready to stop, it's only fun for a little while. I'd run for 4 miles last summer which is about 40-45 minutes but I don't know if I'll do it this summer, it's good for keeping wieght off and losing it but the pain of dread and discipline soon make running not fun and I just end up skipping rope everyday.

I started running yesterday, I only did it for 5 minutes but I could feel its effects. I have a sore muscle in my thigh but I'll try and go for 10 minutes today in the hot sun in a couple hours. I can't stand running for too long, I think it'd kill me to do a 10k or more because I get so tired of it and restless after a few minutes I'm ready to stop, it's only fun for a little while. I'd run for 4 miles last summer which is about 40-45 minutes but I don't know if I'll do it this summer, it's good for keeping wieght off and losing it but the pain of dread and discipline soon make running not fun and I just end up skipping rope everyday.

I hate running in intense sunlight. It tires me out really fast. I usually just run around sunset, or at night. Much more pleasant that way. Also, it's harder to see how much ground lies ahead of you, and thus less discouraging. :)

^I ran for 10 minutes outside in the heat today at about 2:00, my legs were hurting and I was breathing hard towards the end but maybe in a week it won't be so hard.

I did a shitload of squats and various leg exercises yesterday, so legs are extremely sore

my god, there was this volleyball player working out at my gym yesterday wearing these TINY shorts. The most amazing ass and legs ever. She started doing stiff legged deadlifts and I wanted to fuck her right there in the gym :lol:

goddamn it, why won't more girls seriously work out? :mad: I want to see ass and legs, not fucking hip bones :mad:

Well, to be able to lift that much weight at that weight at your height, your muscles must be super dense. I am lean (chiseled abs, obliques, jawbone, veiny arms, etc.), and I weigh 185 at a height between 6'0 and 6'1. You weigh even less than me and are a good three inches taller, and you are stronger.

Yeah, well my work is lifting weight, so I guess my muscles are just more used to it. I work 10 hour days in a timber mill stacking large pieces of wood for landscaping and construction, you either toughen up fast in a job like that or you quit after a week.

I hate running in intense sunlight. It tires me out really fast. I usually just run around sunset, or at night. Much more pleasant that way. Also, it's harder to see how much ground lies ahead of you, and thus less discouraging. :)

Yeah, I normally run in the mornings, before the sun comes up. I have not done much running in a while, I am having problems with my knees, I am a bit flat footed so the impact from running has been doing some damage recently, that is why I have been doing bike riding.

I just lost 5 pounds. I'm so proud of myself. :kickass:

Rock on! :headbang:

Yeah, I normally run in the mornings, before the sun comes up. I have not done much running in a while, I am having problems with my knees, I am a bit flat footed so the impact from running has been doing some damage recently, that is why I have been doing bike riding.

Get some running shoes and sport soles, or find a park/field to run in, to take the stress off your joints. Regular running can definitely fuck up your knees if you're not careful.

Rock on! :headbang:

Get some running shoes and sport soles, or find a park/field to run in, to take the stress off your joints. Regular running can definitely fuck up your knees if you're not careful.

yeah it has, but it is a lot of things, I push myself a bit far sometimes. Still, I am content with Bike Riding for the time being, its low impact so I dont have the problems with my knees and still get the joy of travelling like running.

this is pretty much my goal - perfect physique right here

Mini-Posters-WWE---Triple-h-72778.jpg

^ That's wayyyyyyyyy too big!!!

It really just looks retarded lol

...and when you get old, you will be saggy.

I prefer to be 5% body fat with lean muscle.

I looked at the scales this morning and I've lost a couple pounds in a week from running 10 minutes and skipping rope 15 minutes everyday and cutting back on foods. :) Well, I ran 6 days, didn't run one. Just a few more pounds and I'll be where I want and running has become a lot easier.