The official WORKOUT thread

^ That's wayyyyyyyyy too big!!!

It really just looks retarded lol

...and when you get old, you will be saggy.

I prefer to be 5% body fat with lean muscle.

nah trips is perfect size at 6'2' 240-250

now you wanna talk TOO big? :lol:

awesome video right there, I watch it almost everyday before I workout for inspiration

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at the scales this morning and I've lost a couple pounds in a week from running 10 minutes and skipping rope 15 minutes everyday and cutting back on foods. :) Well, I ran 6 days, didn't run one. Just a few more pounds and I'll be where I want and running has become a lot easier.

Very nice. Keep up the running!

That said, I haven't done shit in almost a week. Guess I'll be getting around to that today/tomorrow.

I prefer to keep my ego out of it. Which means pretty much I don't care how I look as long as it doesn't affect how I feel.

I find it funny how so many people care so much about what they look like. The only reason I run is the same reason I eat well; I like to feel healthy.

I've only been cutting for a couple weeks and I already lost a fuckload of strength. Fuck. Maybe it's because I was pretty lean to begin with, and if you're already relatively lean, you lose more muscle when you cut.

I've only been cutting for a couple weeks and I already lost a fuckload of strength. Fuck. Maybe it's because I was pretty lean to begin with, and if you're already relatively lean, you lose more muscle when you cut.

are you doing that high rep low weight bullshit?

keep it super heavy man because there is no reason to lose any muscle. I went through a cutting streak once going from 235 to 205 and I gained 20-50 LBs on nearly every lift

the losing strength while cutting thing is much more mental than it is physical IMO, guys expect it to happen, they lower their lifting intensity and then it happens

are you doing that high rep low weight bullshit?

keep it super heavy man because there is no reason to lose any muscle. I went through a cutting streak once going from 235 to 205 and I gained 20-50 LBs on nearly every lift

the losing strength while cutting thing is much more mental than it is physical IMO, guys expect it to happen, they lower their lifting intensity and then it happens
Oh, fucking hate high reps. I do low reps when bulking, and low reps when cutting. I think part of my loss of strength *may* have been due to the fact that I stopped taking creatine titrate about a month ago. But I always lose a signifacant amount of strength whenever I cut, regardless of that.

Holy shit guys, this is sweet. Im learning alot. Im about 6', 215-220, it varies. With that said, I dont eat all too healthy, and I do not know my fat percentage. Actually, im wanting to go into weight lifting more than running. I got in the mood to run, but I overexerted myself (as in, I didn't stretch, I didn't warmup, nothing.) and sprinted hardcore for about 150 yards, give or take (I can never measure) and when I got near the end, I almost collapsed. Thus, im afraid of doing anything running wise, though I do realize that it was because I was too fool hearty and friggin sprinted. Bad idea on my part. :lol: But yeah, I think im going to work out more and eat healthier, not really for cosmetics, but id rather feel more fit. Plus, massive sweating sucks balls.

Holy shit guys, this is sweet. Im learning alot. Im about 6', 215-220, it varies. With that said, I dont eat all too healthy, and I do not know my fat percentage. Actually, im wanting to go into weight lifting more than running. I got in the mood to run, but I overexerted myself (as in, I didn't stretch, I didn't warmup, nothing.) and sprinted hardcore for about 150 yards, give or take (I can never measure) and when I got near the end, I almost collapsed. Thus, im afraid of doing anything running wise, though I do realize that it was because I was too fool hearty and friggin sprinted. Bad idea on my part. :lol: But yeah, I think im going to work out more and eat healthier, not really for cosmetics, but id rather feel more fit. Plus, massive sweating sucks balls.

Stretch a bit / take it slower, you'll be fine. ;x

Well yesterday was my first real workout in a few months, as we're finally done with baseball. We got 3rd place in finals again

Lost 10 pounds :kickass: by eating 6 times a day + small portions.

Hey Hell, I know its old news, but how did the surgery go?

Significant tissue removal?

Any scars?

Lost 10 pounds :kickass: by eating 6 times a day + small portions.

Hey Hell, I know its old news, but how did the surgery go?

Significant tissue removal?

Any scars?

it went almost flawlessly. They removed 2 LBs of fat/gland tissue so it just looks perfect now. Some small scars but it looks ok

I'll post a pic after I take off the vest this saturday

Sounds good man. I'm happy for ya, keep workin' hard!

Hey any of you guys have any tips or suggestions on getting ripped?

I'm tryin' to loss ALL the surface fat and get under 6-8% body fat.

I've been thinking about getting these ripped fuel pills but im a bit fearful due to the kidney and liver damage ive been hearing about.

Any diet supplements or straight food that helps?

I'm all ears

Sounds good man. I'm happy for ya, keep workin' hard!

Hey any of you guys have any tips or suggestions on getting ripped?

I'm tryin' to loss ALL the surface fat and get under 6-8% body fat.

I've been thinking about getting these ripped fuel pills but im a bit fearful due to the kidney and liver damage ive been hearing about.

Any diet supplements or straight food that helps?

I'm all ears

I dunno jackshit about weight loss supplements so you'd have to do some research there

as far as bodyfat goes, if you get down under 13% you will look great, at 8% you can see every cut and you will be extremely defined. 5-6% is what bodybuilders are during competitions

aim for 8-13% and you will look great

as far as tips goes, just keep eating healthy, keep working out. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables and eat very often, get some good whey protein post workout

Alright, I'm 5"7, and 135 lbs. I'm looking to gain about 15-20 lbs. and am wondering the best way to do this. I used to run a lot, but stopped about six months ago, though I havn't lost all athleticism. Any tips?