the only one

I went to see Symphony X and Stratovarius last night in 013, Tilburg and was the only one wearing a SC T-shirt! Well maybe this wasn't the place for SC fans but I know Zpa and Flechdrop were going. And I definately saw progsymphorocker jumping around in a Stratovarius shirt!

So who was present and has anyone noticed me or my shirt? :)

Wouter

i saw another one with a SC shirt a guy with blond hair he was standing right next to me waiting for going into the zaal :)() forgot the word again :D

while standing there some guys said to us to go to the zaal with the stairs. never saw the SC guy again.

well i saw Keeper of the flame of course. somewhere behind me :D

Progsymphorocker said:
i saw another one with a SC shirt a guy with blond hair he was standing right next to me waiting for going into the zaal :)() forgot the word again :D

while standing there some guys said to us to go to the zaal with the stairs. never saw the SC guy again.

well i saw Keeper of the flame of course. somewhere behind me :D

so I have a buddy? :) Who could that be? Must be on the forum too.
Can you describe him a bit? Tall, small, age, long/short hair?

Wouter

I didn't see any SC shirts. But I bought a really cool Stratovarius shirt with "The 4 Elkments: Beer + Vodka + Metal + Puke" :)
Stratovarius had a great show btw, I mean the lights and smoke and fireworks and stuff. And the dancing Elks of course! And SyX was great to, Russel sang "she saaaaaaaaaid" 4 times!
And Stratovarius played some weird song, the French anthem and some Lord of the Rings music during the break. And they all pronounced "Tilburg" very funny :)

LOL :) It was me at 013, yes :)
Pretty good show, too bad Symphony X wasn't headliner for that show. I liked Stratovarius too, but it was too much of the same...

I sure hope I didn't hit someone with the Headway flyers I threw around there... They didn't spread as good as I expected, some came down in larger packets :devil: