The photography thread

dat macro

6830891349_b150f5661f_z.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btkphoto/6830891349/

mark, those smoke photos are awesome!!! and many thanks for the how to do.. ;)

@philsbeard
wohoo.. a bearded lady, i was really shocked haha, i scrolled this page from bottom to top and expected something very different!
cheers

Those smoke snaps area really awesome!
But, what're the eyes in the last one?!

A dragon of some sort. :lol: On several of the pictures on my Flickr set, I've started adding some elements to the pictures to bring out the different shapes in the smoke. At least, the shapes I see. :loco: :)

Sooooooo, long story short I was lurking on a dating site (yeah, boredom, 4 days off, and this one is full of potential, already validated by yours trully in the past few years :lol:) and there's this girl who, discovering I do photography as well, and that she likes my pictures, says she's in search of a photographer for some "hot" (don't know the specifics yet) pictures, and is asking for a price. How much should I say ? The idea of shooting a naked girl for money is kind of appealing :lol:

Sooooooo, long story short I was lurking on a dating site (yeah, boredom, 4 days off, and this one is full of potential, already validated by yours trully in the past few years :lol:) and there's this girl who, discovering I do photography as well, and that she likes my pictures, says she's in search of a photographer for some "hot" (don't know the specifics yet) pictures, and is asking for a price. How much should I say ? The idea of shooting a naked girl for money is kind of appealing :lol:

How much does she want to charge you for taking her naked pictures??? Oh.......wait.......she wants to pay YOU to look at her naked and take pictures? PURE WIN! :D :lol:

Shot with the upcomming Nikon D4 :

I'm impressed ! Of course the body will be around 5/6000e when it's available.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Brian: holy crap! How the hell did you manage to capture that? Nice work!
@Joe: Nice shot, Joe. Looks cold! I still need to get that Tokina.