The photography thread

So we did a new shooting for the halloween stuff ;) Way different lighting, no softbox, just room-light + these candles in
a room without much natural light, it should look a bit spooky, this time with a sharp font ;)

15471460379_c7a0d546ab_b.jpg

So we did a new shooting for the halloween stuff ;) Way different lighting, no softbox, just room-light + these candles in
a room without much natural light, it should look a bit spooky, this time with a sharp font ;)

15471460379_c7a0d546ab_b.jpg
Great shot! You really captured a great mood. Personally i could do without the heavy vignetting.

And yet another Urbex shoot by me. This one was a abandoned wellness/sauna complex.

Awesome dude, where do you find all these cool spots?
Well, the netherlands (where i live) is not really big. And so is Belgium, where i often visit locations. Whenever i see an interesting location i do research on the location to get information about the location to try to discover what building it is, which city, etc.

Long story made short: An eye for details, common sense and lots of hours on google :)

I immediately recognized this pic, but i didn't know where from ... turns out i'm already following you on Flickr.

Something else then Urbex, a portrait:

What do you think of it? It was shot at f1.8 so the depth of field was really small ... but i managed to get the eye in focus.

Something else then Urbex, a portrait:

What do you think of it? It was shot at f1.8 so the depth of field was really small ... but i managed to get the eye in focus.
this looks great, really artistic and with a great expression!
the colors are fantastic too, look a little bit like painted!

i can imagine that would look awesome printed out in large size and put in frame and hang on a wall..

i do like your urbex shots very much, but this one, honestly to say is my favourite photo from you that i have seen so far

this looks great, really artistic and with a great expression!
the colors are fantastic too, look a little bit like painted!

i can imagine that would look awesome printed out in large size and put in frame and hang on a wall..

i do like your urbex shots very much, but this one, honestly to say is my favourite photo from you that i have seen so far
Thank you!

wow, how is this property abandoned? I would move in any time lol. Cool shots by the way.
Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. And this is not even the best what belgium has to offer. I'm planning to visit this old bathing house in the next couple of months:
15320156325_13a7420c39.jpg

(just my opinion)
Good photos, editing and everything but not really interesting. It's just shapes and texture.

Take a look at this, or this now take the people out and it's far less interesting.
I understand what you mean. People and portraits are always far more interesting in photos then buildings/etc, but with this kinda photography (and architecture photography) you can't really have people in the picture.
And a abandoned building with people is also kind of a contradiction :D

But i definitely agree with you. A building is just a building ... and portraits are way more interesting for the human eye. I like doing portraits, but i don't have the "human skill" and contacts with people for it.