The pics thread

Not for us americans who are super fucking enlightened and understanding and awesome because we live in a very multicultural environment.

83830.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

yeah, i dont see the resemblance. but since you brought up kastigation...

MARCH20FLIER.png

EDIT: trying to fix the spoken in fire logo
~gR~

Omni can't hear me, but I'll try typing in all caps in case that works.

FUCK OFF DEFENDING DODENS YOU STUPID BITCH HE'S CAPABLE OF TAKING CARE OF IDIOTIC INSULTS HIMSELF AND IT JUST MAKES YOU MORE OF A BITCH

Hope she gets that.

Hey Omni, you know, I love you in your own way, but seriously, we all got that the Eligos' post was just plain dumb so you don't have to defend Dodens to death. I like your bitchiness in a way, but you don't have to defend Matt. You're like his annoying tail if he was a dog if you know what I mean. NO NEED TO DO THAT. It's not that you're not right though.

EDIT:
And also, FUCK OFF EVERYONE FUCK OFF I AM SCARED OF SOCIETY I AM SCARED OF PEOPLE AND FUCK OFF I KNOW IT AND FUCK OFF.

I'd be willing to bet a decent amount of money that he's fatter than Dodens, and you definitely are.

Indeed being fat is incredibly untrv and unmetal.

Certain Scandinavian purists have been known to cease their own existence in the pursuit of a size zero so as to be more metal than thou. Corset wearing is widespread.

As in looking at the camera instead of the gay fashion model pose.
Also, the collar makes you a homosexual. Take it off.

Please stop with the racism, it just makes you look stupid (I'm talking mainly about the third one).

It's not okay to be a racist but it's okay to be a homophobe?