The pics thread

God I'm so fat, I need to lose some pounds...

kastigation219.jpg

I know my post was retarded, that's why I posted it in the pics thread. I thought it was reserved for such foolishness.

On another note, it looks like it's become the "let's release all our pent-up rage at other forum members" thread.

:kickass:

Did you buy a bulk lot or just empty out a lot of 50 rd boxes into an ammo can? Either way it's still awesome.
Bulk.
www.georgia-arms.com/

Attention!!

Due to new government regulations concerning the purchasing of surplus brass, we are removing sales of all 223 and all 308 until further notice. Below is a copy of the email we received from Government Liquidations.

"Effective immediately DOD Surplus, LLC, will be implementing new requirements for mutilation of fired shell casings. The new DRMS requirement calls for DOD Surplus personnel to witness the mutilation of the property and sign the Certificate of Destruction. Mutilation of the property can be done at the DRMO, if permitted by the Government, or it may be mutilated at a site chosen by the buyer. Mutilation means that the property will be destroyed to the extent prevents its reuse or reconstruction. DOD Surplus personnel will determine when property has been sufficiently mutilated to meet the requirements of the Government. "

This is a huge waste of taxpayer's money. The value of these products is reduced by 80% by going from a recycled product to a scrap product.

CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN!!!!!!!!!​