The pics thread

I had pneumonia last week and dropped down to 105. I'm now skinnier than Christian Bale in The Machinist.

edit: Just checked with pics from the movie... I'm not quite that bad but I'm getting there.

NudeFatGuy.jpg

DB, what's that weird contraption near the ceiling on the right, that looks like a giant Hershey's kiss with some purple fluff coming out of it and a white box on top?

DB, what's that weird contraption near the ceiling on the right, that looks like a giant Hershey's kiss with some purple fluff coming out of it and a white box on top?

I think the white thing is a TV fasten down to the wall, while the contraption you're talking about is something completely different, perhaps a flower or some other decoration (?).

It's obviously a speaker.

Yeah. The other one might be placed in the other corner not visible on the pic. But I was thinking what the people who sit on the sofa look at? Normally there would be a TV imo. Maybe it's hidden by DB´s head (?).

I think so, it's probably on the shelf that purple flower thingy is on. And you can see the top of the other speaker just above his head I think.

I actually thought the other speaker would be on the wall we don't see. It would be logical considering the placement of the sofa.