The pics thread

200px-Cletus-simpsons.jpg

HUUUURRR HUUUURRR THE PART WERE HE CALLED HIM A my pals WAS THE BEST PART HUUURRRR HHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR

I LOL'd at this post.

You can actually find that picture funny without feeling bad about yourself.

If you can sit there and laugh at something so excruciatingly unfunny simply because it's 'naughty racist humour' and feel good about yourself, then you should have your sense of humour deleted and reinstalled, because something's amiss.

Basketball player im assuming? Never heard.

You don't know who Avery Johnson is? WTF You fail as a sports fan bra.

On a side note, does anyone else find it interesting that there always seems to be some dickwad (in this case two) who just feels the need to quote massive pictures? That shit is so annoying. What's so hard about quoting the guy, and in place of this omega huge picture, type in PICTURE OF AN EXTREMELY LONG ROAD UP A MOUNTAIN. srsly, stop fucking up my screen

If you can sit there and laugh at something so excruciatingly unfunny simply because it's 'naughty racist humour' and feel good about yourself, then you should have your sense of humour deleted and reinstalled, because something's amiss.

Laughter is an involuntary and amoral action. Don't be fucking ridiculous. I didn't find it amusing because it's "naughty racist humour," I just thought that it was an amusing portrayal of the former president. I suggest you read Ted Cohen's Jokes to retrieve a better grasp on how jokes and laughter actually work, since apparently you require help in understanding it.

Do you guys seriously have to argue about everything? So what if he thought it was funny and you didn't. That doesn't make either of you right or wrong. Just like if you have differing tastes in music, it doesn't matter and arguing about it is beyond stupid.