The pics thread

Yeah I too liked him more before he got popular, I first heard him in like 03/04? Whenever he released Harmful if Swallowed before he got popular, good times...I know that is cliche but it is true for him to an extent.

He just started trying to hard. Maybe because he ran out of good material? SO he decided to compensate by yelling more.

Aki%20Hoshino16.jpg

and :

Last edited by a moderator:
David Cross is awesome.
He's more or less the only stand-up comedian I know who's any good right now, so...yeah. David Cross. :kickass:

Upon looking back in this thread I realized there isn't anything fucked up about this picture.
hehe-tea-house.jpg

The first character means and and the second character means gather which are both pronounced "he".

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Meme-theorists contend that memes evolve by natural selection (in a manner similar to that of biological evolution) through the processes of variation, mutation, competition, and inheritance influencing an individual entity's reproductive success. Memes spread through the behaviors that they generate in their hosts. Memes that propagate less prolifically may become extinct, while others may survive, spread, and (for better or for worse) mutate. Theorists point out that memes which replicate the most effectively spread best, and some memes may replicate effectively even when they prove detrimental to the welfare of their hosts.

:lol:

You don't know who Avery Johnson is? WTF You fail as a sports fan bra.
I hate basketball.

David Cross is awesome.
He's more or less the only stand-up comedian I know who's any good right now, so...yeah. David Cross. :kickass:
I have his Showtime special i believe. Its a great special to watch while stoned.

He just said "I'm obeying the rules of the road" and waved his arms and people laughed.
This was 10 seconds in.
I don't want to watch further.
Why did you tune in in the first place. Dane Cook blows massive amounts of cock.

Laughter is an involuntary and amoral action. Don't be fucking ridiculous.

Then why give me 'permission' to find it funny?

I didn't find it amusing because it's "naughty racist humour," I just thought that it was an amusing portrayal of the former president.

I think given the lameness of the joke and your subsequent comments, my assumption was entirely justified. That you found it in any way amusing is alarming tbh.

I suggest you read Ted Cohen's Jokes to retrieve a better grasp on how jokes and laughter actually work, since apparently you require help in understanding it.

I suggest you have a read up on double standards, since apparently you require help in understanding them. Apparently it's ok for you to assume that I didn't find the joke funny purely because of the racist content, but if assume that you liked the joke purely because of the racist content I get a condescending book recommendation.