The pics thread

i was replying to DD

but good for you, i am too though ive never acted on it

She takes it in her butt.
a002.jpg

chrishansen.jpg

Not really, tryteens is legit. Pretty sure they use the same set + girls as youngthroats, though.

/tmi

My friend made this based on my idea:
v6t545.png

The Franks were good in that a fully upgraded paladin = massive win
But they didn't get bloodlines in the expansion so they weren't all that powerful really. Franks were pretty meh.
The Koreans were pretty meh.
lol...

Try this:
LOADS of Siege Onagers (killing everything except for fast cav, their unique upgrade + 1 range is more awsome than you think (it was way too awsome before the patch when it was + 2 range and adding the team bonus + 1 range on that, you could kill some civs castles without getting hurt) + loads of fully upgraded halbardiers (killing fast cav so easy that it isn't even funny) adding to this some of their castle units for backup and an army of villagers building cannon towers (with +2 range team bonus, who needs trebuchets when you can build towers instead?) in your opponents town. If you let your opponent get to this, you pretty much just can't win.
My strategy in the game consisted of farming -> power economy -> fuckton of one unit -> repeat until victory
I developed some little strategies like marking out my territory using forests and castles so that if the enemy wanted to, say, mine gold or stone within my territory he'd have to take out a castle, which would mean a full-scale assault. With my badass economy I could almost always repel that. When I say "mark out territory" I mean "take half the map", by the way.
Heh, if you build just one unit you will get pwned no matter what because everything has counters. If you focus too much on economy you will get pwned by tower and spearmen rush in feudal age or someone playing fast castle and rushing with knights. :)
Also in the beginning you shouldn't focus too much on farming, hunt the pigs around you, they will be crucial to you getting ahead of your opponent.

who you gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

awesome.

@Xorv: like I said, I sucked. I used realistic tactics rather than video-gamey tactics.

I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT NOW

COME GATHER RROOUND

GOTTA GET ME A GAME PLAN

JUST GIVE ME WHAT I KNOW IS RIGHT

I WANT IITT ALLLLLLL

WOOOO