The pics thread

ed40d860bb0fc59057338f3776ac0fcf.jpg

I saw another one where a probe folded out for your turds to land on and it analysed them and made recommendations for changes to your diet and so on.

n623505462_6704950_7544372.jpg

n623505462_6704930_4976531.jpg

These are from yesterday. My dad has a photo shoot with some jean company today and he wanted to try some shit out. Anyways, the second photo is exactly what I was looking for, for my promo stuff and for the album. I personally think its fucking awesome, and its not even photoshopped ( well the face isn't at least)

oh fuck japanese toiletes are cool. Yeah there are some that wash your ass, with like lukewarm water. And there is some other weird sprayers too. its fucked.

there is also a button on some that makes a flushing sound; Its for when your taking a shit. I guess they find the whole shitting sound offensive?

oh fuck japanese toiletes are cool. Yeah there are some that wash your ass, with like lukewarm water. And there is some other weird sprayers too. its fucked.

there is also a button on some that makes a flushing sound; Its for when your taking a shit. I guess they find the whole shitting sound offensive?

in public, its a very shy and subdued culture. not the case in private though
~gR~