The pics thread

After following the news closely for the past week or so, my faith in the country is pretty much at an all-time low. I posted some of the worst stories in the news thread, but since then I've probably found at least as many that make me just as sick with despair over where the country is headed.

Following the news is so depressing. I now ot is a bad thing to do, but most of the time I just stay in my little world where the most important things are figuring out how many cds I can buy and still make rent, or what I am going to do over the weekend. I find my daily existence depressing enough without seeing how fucked up everything else is too.

I'm starting to regret it, tbh. But I won't really know if it was a mistake until a couple years down the road. But yeah...bored shitless here.

EDIT: @ cookie

I see what you did there.
Yeah, it was pretty clever of me to steal a joke from tonight's Daily Show.

I'm starting to regret it, tbh. But I won't really know if it was a mistake until a couple years down the road. But yeah...bored shitless here.

EDIT: @ cookie
You'll be fine, it's just that you'll definitely have a better time at McGill than working at Walgreens. That said you will have more money to buy beer and poutine.

That's pretty much my conclusion - whoops, but at least I won't starve now. Also, I've gotten much better at dealing with despicable people, developing a rapport with people I strongly dislike, and picking up other people's shit, all of which is sure to come in handy.

I hate it when women wear too much lipstick.

I actually don't give a shit about body shape, but excessive make-up really is is a colossal turn-off and I would be fapping to that chick right now if she hadn't decided her lips should take up most of her face.

She doesn't wear too much lipstick you dolt. She wears red lipstick. On her lips. Not around them.

1612686471253290694452.jpg

1606_540.jpg