The pics thread

You look like trailer trash and suck hard at the "icy cold smooth rebuttal" thing you're going for. The only reason you haven't been laughed out of here several times over already is because most of the sexually frustrated youngins on this board would like to see you post pics of your tits.
Im not going for anything. Please don't put me in your loser categories. You think you know so much, but yet you know nothing. Besides the whole trailer trash bullshit has already been played out. If you would like to try to "laugh" me out of your forum go ahead. I've been posting on a forum for 3 years, and your sly remarks aren't shit compared to what they have called me. :)

Why did you join a metal forum if you're not going to talk about metal? Do you even listen to any metal that isn't Pantera?

Why did you join a metal forum if you're not going to talk about metal? Do you even listen to any metal that isn't Pantera?
That's pretty much a rethorical question. On my memory - during last few years - the only chicks who were actually talking about metal here were Tara and Omni, they were worth of attention and some knd of respect. All of the rest registered to show pics of theirselves, as they had like 50-200 of posts 99% of which were left in the 'pics thread' and 1% - in the 'chat forum', - zero of worth for the board community. So - no wonder traditions don't change.
Women suck.

Women suck.

Common, you and Tara both rule! And I'm missing Jenn tbh.

EDIT: The three of you would be more than enough for a metal board full of faggots. <3

EDIT2: And Valerie if she's a woman, but she could be like everything because she has skillz in PS.

Me, being all laidback and cool and whatnot, i.e. anticipating the man sausage.

514l5u.jpg

One day I was thirsty.

2wp8ob9.jpg

That's pretty much a rethorical question. On my memory - during last few years - the only chicks who were actually talking about metal here were Tara and Omni, they were worth of attention and some knd of respect. All of the rest registered to show pics of theirselves, as they had like 50-200 of posts 99% of which were left in the 'pics thread' and 1% - in the 'chat forum', - zero of worth for the board community. So - no wonder traditions don't change.
Women suck.
They do suck, and it's "pictures of themselves." I have only been here what 3 days and rarely have posted yet..considering there is probably like over 100,000 threads, give me a break.