The pics thread

Nuero and Val are the only women that I like on this board, because they're not fucking dumb bitches with no taste or no class.

I find it funny that many ppl here can't read/spell my nickname correctly, haha. It has nothing to do with "nu" or "erotica" ;)

Devasya Chāyā;8762204 said:
I don't talk much about metal here because I'm afraid of "YOUR OPINION SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This is a lot of the reason I rarely talk about music in general on forums. It's also why I only really post in the social forum here, so I can do what I come to message boards for and not bother the people who would genuinely like to talk about music.

Plus I'm not a musician myself, I just like to listen to music. Kind of limits conversation topics anyway.

I've already told you guys that Tara is preggorz. I have her facebook, fags.

(hope it's not a secret of something)

BTW, Nuerotica is way better than Neurotica.

This is a lot of the reason I rarely talk about music in general on forums. It's also why I only really post in the social forum here, so I can do what I come to message boards for and not bother the people who would genuinely like to talk about music.

Plus I'm not a musician myself, I just like to listen to music. Kind of limits conversation topics anyway.

I cite this as evidence that you have shit taste in music and your opinions are terrible.