The pics thread

Back to the cheesy topic and excuses - I wonder why 95% of males come to this board to talk about music and as a bonus they post in social forum, and 95% of females come to this board to post in social forum and as a bonus they don't even bother to post about music. Does it has something to do with ppl being afraid that somebody won't accept their opinion? - No.
Does it has something to do with ppl not knowing shit about metal, being immature and afraid to take a responsibility on the bullshit they say, shallow and dumb? - Yes.

You are afraid that somebody puts your opinion about music in shit? And what are you doing on social forum? Don't you share your opinion about other topics exept metal here? You do, because most of the person's talking IS an opinion, and you're not afraid to defend your opinions on this part of board for some reason. Yet when it comes to music - you're all numb.
So... there's only one conclusion: you don't know a fuck about metal, but have too much of free time and lack of attention. Keep it up.

Back to the cheesy topic and excuses - I wonder why 95% of males come to this board to talk about music and as a bonus they post in social forum, and 95% of females come to this board to post in social forum and as a bonus they don't even bother to post about music. Does it has something to do with ppl being afraid that somebody won't accept their opinion? - No.
Does it has something to do with ppl not knowing shit about metal, being immature and afraid to take a responsibility on the bullshit they say, shallow and dumb? - Yes.

You are afraid that somebody puts your opinion about music in shit? And what are you doing on social forum? Don't you share your opinion about other topics exept metal here? You do, because most of the person's talking IS an opinion, and you're not afraid to defend your opinions on this part of board for some reason. Yet when it comes to music - you're all numb.
So... there's only one conclusion: you don't know a fuck about metal, but have too much of free time and lack of attention. Keep it up.

Those are some huge generalizations.

When I go to the metal discussion forum and read the threads and posts there, nothing compels me to reply to any of it, because I don't find it interesting. The only aspect of metal I'm ever really interested in reading about or discussing is recommending new bands to listen to.

Those are some huge generalizations.

When I go to the metal discussion forum and read the threads and posts there, nothing compels me to reply to any of it, because I don't find it interesting. The only aspect of metal I'm ever really interested in reading about or discussing is recommending new bands to listen to.
You are here for a long time. Lately you only post in social forum, but I've read your earlier posts in music threads - they showed me that you are aware of stuff you listen to and have a clue about what is what. So if you don't write about metal anymore - you probably have your reasons for that (and you mentioned them above). Also you are not the one who after has been just registered runs to post pics of herself to get an attention. I'm sure that ppl I'm talking about don't even read posts in music threads.

That is actually a pretty good assumption, but you also have to realize that everyone is different. Some females like to get on a metal forum and yes talk about metal others dont. Same goes for guys..some guys just like to get on a metal forum with people who like the same things like they do (music, for one) and just fuck around. I can't really give you a straight answer or tell you how it is because i am not every other person in the world. I mostly get on forums to fuck around and joke with people who have the same interests as me.:)

Burzum, Lucifers friend, Gorgoroth, COB, Endless Blizzard. Those are a few but I really like all types of music from Britney spears to Arch Enemy to Breaking Benjamin. ( sorry just being honest)

Why because you believe me to have shitty taste in music or because i posted i also listen to britney and breaking benjamin? lol im not going to lie about we both know everyone listens to the shit that comes on the radio and sings along loudly with our windows up..