The pics thread

You'd be totally wrong there actually; some of the most easy-going and genuine metal fans you're going to find, especially in the London scene.

edit: and 5 of them are members of the Swedish thrashers Oppression, who were visiting the UK.

Rather pimp photographs of my guy (Patrick Bateman, which I'm sure most know at this point...).

26082007881.jpg

26082007882.jpg

Too bad retarded Omar is in the background.

He kinda looks like a jackass. No offense of course. He reminds of that guy in Slingblade without the long hair.

Mathiäs;6469738 said:
He kinda looks like a jackass. No offense of course. He reminds of that guy in Slingblade without the long hair.

HAHA. He kind of is a jackass. We're both jackasses.

Eh, I wouldn't say he's really a Dave Grohl. Dave Grohl always makes me think if rotten milk (just the way he looks, honestly) and as a lactose intolerant woman, I don't find it particularly attractive.

:lol: I bought a bag of sea salt and cracked pepper potato chips at work today and they had milk in them!! Since when does milk go in potato chips?! Anyway conclusion= Lots of poo at work. =(

Yeah, milk is in some of the most random foods that you wouldn't see milk in. And... potato chips.... Never really saw a need for milk in them.