The pics thread

Are you done? Would you kindly get off me now and stop humping me constantly while trying to ram your little pecker in my backside through my clothes like a rabid chimpanzee in heat.

It looks like there's a stain on it. I appreciate nice furniture, though, but I think that there are nicer pieces out there for a lower price.

It looks like there's a stain on it. I appreciate nice furniture, though, but I think that there are nicer pieces out there for a lower price.

Where do you see it? I'm looking but I can't find anything. Maybe your screen picks up on it and mine doesn't. Shit there better not be a stain on it. :mad:

edit: Matt--- I know. But you're certainly not the one to lecture me. You can't hold onto money for your life.

Fuck wooden chairs.
Get yourself a anti-gravity chair for the yard. Mine has the Chicago White Sox embroidered in it and lemme tell ya this chair is heavenly. You can rock it back to have your feet on 45 deg. angle and lock it in.
Twis' a killer chair.

That chair would look better in my firepit I just dug in the backyard. Hey Susperia, Ill give ya 10 bucks for firewood. Then you only paid $690 bucks...
Id say thats one hell of a deal for you and me.