The pics thread

if im going to buy a fucking chair, its going to be a comfortable as fuck Lazyboy recliner. Not some piece of shit that is going to sit in the corner.
god thats funny! :lol:

It's beautiful and it has history... Plus it's going in my room for decoration. It's not a "sit in front of the TV/computer and veg" kind of chair... Nevermind the craftsmanship it took to make that kind of thing, especially in the 1800's.

I'm sorry you are so simple. :erk:

this has always bugged me, and I guess it's because I view furniture from a utilitarian approach (I guess)...but the concept of having furniture merely for decoration has always bewildered me, especially when people pay copious amounts of money for it.

My parents do that, they buy expensive furniture and other antiques just to put them in a room no one goes in and hardly anyone see's. I prefer just cheap modern stuff that gets used, and when is old and worn it can just be thrown out.

this has always bugged me, and I guess it's because I view furniture from a utilitarian approach (I guess)...but the concept of having furniture merely for decoration has always bewildered me, especially when people pay copious amounts of money for it.

I guess you're not a huge fan of art then. :lol: After all it just hangs/sits/stands there. You can't play with it or eat it or anything.

:loco:

I guess you're not a huge fan of art then. :lol: After all it just hangs/sits/stands there. You can't play with it or eat it or anything.

:loco:

if I found a piece of art comfy enough, I'd sit on it

might as well just leave a stack of $700 in your room.
"What's that?"
"Oh, that's my couch that nobody can sit on."
"Oh...erm...can I sit on it?"
"Can I punch you in the face?"
"If I say 'yes', will that help better my chances?"