The pics thread

I can't really tell the difference between the two of you (and a lot of others here, sorry, too many men who are too similar to be able to distinguish every last one of you.)...your fault for responding as if my post was directed towards you.

It never ends. Incredible.

(Me and FNM are so similair it's crazy. We both uh... Uh... We both... Post on this board! Yeah, that's it. I mean, it's not like our names are written right beside our posts or anything.)

On ~Neurotica:

Yeah I wouldn't throw her out of bed.

About the furniture, older furniture is the best, but not trashy furniture. When there is a really comfortable ass grove in the couch or chair, no new furniture can beat that.

HAWT, but Meshuggah sucks. :p

It's beautiful and it has history... Plus it's going in my room for decoration. It's not a "sit in front of the TV/computer and veg" kind of chair... Nevermind the craftsmanship it took to make that kind of thing, especially in the 1800's.

I'm sorry you are so simple. :erk:
im simple because I think "show" furniture is shit?
art people are so fucking wierd

Reading what you said made me think of my philosophy teacher in high school when he was telling us about logic and the Socratic method, blah blah blah blah whatever means nothing. But, way to make a generalization! ;)

At least you agree that not all artists are pretentious. :D

Wait. Why am I defending everybody all of a sudden?

A) That was clearly in response to your statement of repeatedly buying cheap shit that dies and then throwing it out and buying more cheap shit, instead of buying something that is expensive but well made and that will last a long time if not your whole life.

But what good is it if you're not going to use it for its intended purpose which is to be sat on, relaxed on and possibly fornicated on?

The purpose of buying that couch is to show how much her taste in furniture is better than ours, even though she has no concept of money and how to save it or how money works.

At least you agree that not all artists are pretentious. :D

Wait. Why am I defending everybody all of a sudden?

Trust me I speak from experience - a lot of artists and muso's live in my area (it's very affluent), and very few of them are down to earth, no matter the chosen medium for their craft. My neighbours downstairs are a prime example - they need to be shot back down to earth.