The pics thread

This is a joke, right?

Give me your address so I can send you all my used tissues, empty bottles, etc.

A) That was clearly in response to your statement of repeatedly buying cheap shit that dies and then throwing it out and buying more cheap shit, instead of buying something that is expensive but well made and that will last a long time if not your whole life.

B) How you came to the conclusion that I hoard wastes such as used food containers and used tissues is beyond me. However I recycle everything I can. Paper, plastics, glass, metals.. I create enough waste with myself as it is. So no. To answer your question, I do not save my snot, feces, piss and uneaten food. Some things are meant to be thrown away. And some things aren't. Do you think you can wrap your mind around this concept?

A) That was clearly in response to your statement of repeatedly buying cheap shit that dies and then throwing it out and buying more cheap shit, instead of buying something that is expensive but well made and that will last a long time if not your whole life.

B) How you came to the conclusion that I hoard wastes such as used food containers and used tissues is beyond me. However I recycle everything I can. Paper, plastics, glass, metals.. I create enough waste with myself as it is. So no. To answer your question, I do not save my snot, feces, piss and uneaten food. Some things are meant to be thrown away. And some things aren't. Do you think you can wrap your mind around this concept?

A.) If you can tell me when I actually said that it'd be great.

B.) Old, worn out, filthy furniture is trash. Can you wrap your mind around that?

My parents do that, they buy expensive furniture and other antiques just to put them in a room no one goes in and hardly anyone see's. I prefer just cheap modern stuff that gets used, and when is old and worn it can just be thrown out.

A.) If you can tell me when I actually said that it'd be great.

B.) Old, worn out, filthy furniture is trash. Can you wrap your mind around that?

God damnit why the fuck did you respond to that? My post was in response to Faith No More's from above. I can't really tell the difference between the two of you (and a lot of others here, sorry, too many men who are too similar to be able to distinguish every last one of you.) I just went through the last 3 pages 4 times trying to find the original post by you and all the while I should have been looking for a post by Faith No More. I thought you were that poster responding--- My fault for the confusion, but your fault for responding as if my post was directed towards you.

That was way too much of an ordeal for something as stupid as a response to a post on a forum. I'm going to bed.