The pics thread

19667_269487666886_699811886_3789159_4936973_n.jpg

Work in progress...

<3 new semesters, I have lots to show u gaiz :)

Finally there is something I can compliment you on. I love that last one you posted; it's just such a great style.

So fuck the original website frontpage I put up, because my new one is much better and I bet everyone will agree.

website1.png

:kickass: Thats pretty fuckin' cool. Sorta looks like gears made out of hands :lol: I'm listening to Dead World's "The Machine" and this picture just fits perfectly IMO.

So the website is going to have all your art on it or what?

Yeah, they're supposed to kinda be hand-gears. I think I mentioned on the previous page, but what I'm planning is to have the middle gear follow the mouse (rotate based on mouse movements) as some other sites do. And various things will link to different works of art/design I'm doing for the class this semester, among other things if I can pull it off.

Fuck that, I want to see a giant gear of dicks surrounded by several gears of vaginas, and when you move the mouse around it rotates the dicks and plays an animation of the dicks fucking the vaginas as it goes.

I think the flash idea is pretty good; I like to imagine the outer fingers moving really sklowly though, like an anemone under water.

How did you get that "grit" in the photo; was it a texture brush in photoshop? I've never been told that kind of shit so I'm definitely interested.

I think the flash idea is pretty good; I like to imagine the outer fingers moving really sklowly though, like an anemone under water.

How did you get that "grit" in the photo; was it a texture brush in photoshop? I've never been told that kind of shit so I'm definitely interested.

It is quadtoned (personalized pantone colors) and the background is a texture I found after searching on google for like 4 seconds. I changed the blending mode and moved it around and made it symmetrical and voila.