The pics thread

The hands are cool Andy.

BTW, three pics of me and my neighbourhood, taken yesterday, fuck the snow:

ondra1.jpg

ondra2.jpg

ondra3.jpg

Wait a sec...

I get it now. JG is just a puppet account Andy set up so he could fellate himself.

Very crafty.

Very untrue. You can't deny that Andy is awsome in so many ways. But that doesn't mean I suck up to him. I just admire his work is all. I am a fan of his reviews page, I'll give you that much, but thats his and Nick's. His artwork is very awsome and I don't see why you have to center your judgement to think I'm some kind of suck up. I am not a suck up, but I would call myself a fan of his work, but more so as a writer since his reviews are absolutley amazing. And I won't deny that I come to believe he is one of the people with the best metal taste I can think of.

Onder lives in my favorite country in the world.And city.

:kickass:

I suppose you've been here! Come to have a beer someday!

Very untrue. You can't deny that Andy is awsome in so many ways. But that doesn't mean I suck up to him. I just admire his work is all. I am a fan of his reviews page, I'll give you that much, but thats his and Nick's. His artwork is very awsome and I don't see why you have to center your judgement to think I'm some kind of suck up. I am not a suck up, but I would call myself a fan of his work, but more so as a writer since his reviews are absolutley amazing. And I won't deny that I come to believe he is one of the people with the best metal taste I can think of.

Well I guess Andy needed his own Omni since Matt's one left.

Dodens and Omni also have absolutely great taste. Them along with Andy and a few other people are very reliable in judgment on this forum. Since so many people here have great taste in metal is why this forum is so unique and is the absolute best of all metal forums.

The hands are cool Andy.

BTW, three pics of me and my neighbourhood, taken yesterday, fuck the snow:

ondra1.jpg

ondra2.jpg

ondra3.jpg

That is seriously you? You look nothing like how I had always pictured you. I pictured you to either be the man on your avatars or someone resembling him.

Btw, that grim and frostbitten neighborhood is pretty damn cool.

Most of your posts are just sucking off every comment he makes, even when it's not related to metal.

Aside from that, Andy's reviews for slam minded are fine, but there's really nothing special about the writing at all.