The pics thread

Do you see and understand the joyful smile on my face?

20139_1378714346640_1195324608_1122326_7283671_n.jpg

this made me think of that queen song with freddie mercury singing about his cat

Bitch is ugly in the face.

I can't even say I give a rats ass about her body either.

I wonder which one of you will yank it to her first, you dirty fucks.

Bulky?....

Get the fuck out.

Onder, she's hot and I'm sure you know it.

EDIT: Onder, you're hot and I'm sure you know it. no homo

Well hey shes still a good looking chick, I didn't say there was anything bad about it. Its good to have some muscle you know.

I'm trying to be honest, but hey if you don't want me to be honest I could say shes ugly as hell.

Well hey shes still a good looking chick, I didn't say there was anything bad about it. Its good to have some muscle you know.

I'm trying to be honest, but hey if you don't want me to be honest I could say shes ugly as hell.

Or you could try not being a tactless and juvenile idiot who pointlessly nitpicks over the appearance of someone's girlfriend/date.

Way to go Onder.

This one is imo.

And yes JG it's a bar what's wrong with that jesus fucking cunt? We were in a bar is that abnormal to you or what? All I know you for is sucking netcock of Andy but for no reason really (like we know he's cool.. like not that now I'm suckin his cock.. :lol: we can have olympic games in sucking Andy Phelps' penis, there should be a subforum only for licking his anus tbh). And you're just an idiot tbh. And btw, if you're gay and want to become heterosexual then this girl can easily be how to measure sex appeal of your partner so fuck off.

ASD said:
EDIT: Onder, you're hot and I'm sure you know it. no homo

I'm not that hot imo. Thanks anyway. Also no homo, glad we cleared that. :ill:

And btw, I think I forgot to post yesterday, I was fucking drunk and I always forget to post, but I wanted to say I really like krampus! She's a cool new member! Good luck with being with us here you jap girl. Mostly me and Krig, we're the coolest.