The pics thread

You must be a fag.

Honestly... her body is fine I guess... but her face is ugly. You guys can say what you want about I'm having ridiculous expectations and I'd fuck her in a second in real life... but I wouldnt. If a girl doesnt have a pretty face, I DO NOT care what the rest of her body looks like.

Shes from Germany and also the Penthouse Pet of the month (not that it will change your opinion or anything...). I dunno, she's damn hawt if you ask me and im not much for blondes tbh.

Honestly... her body is fine I guess... but her face is ugly. You guys can say what you want about I'm having ridiculous expectations and I'd fuck her in a second in real life... but I wouldnt. If a girl doesnt have a pretty face, I DO NOT care what the rest of her body looks like.

She does nothing for me at all either. I'm sure could just go to soulshine or starbucks and see acouple random females ten times hotter and more attractive.

This one is imo.

And yes JG it's a bar what's wrong with that jesus fucking cunt? We were in a bar is that abnormal to you or what? All I know you for is sucking netcock of Andy but for no reason really (like we know he's cool.. like not that now I'm suckin his cock.. :lol: we can have olympic games in sucking Andy Phelps' penis, there should be a subforum only for licking his anus tbh). And you're just an idiot tbh. And btw, if you're gay and want to become heterosexual then this girl can easily be how to measure sex appeal of your partner so fuck off.

I don't have a problem with the place, it looks cozy tbh. And hey I don't netsuck Andy's cock, I just admire his work. How many times do I have to say. Sure I agree with him, perhaps a bit much but I think you among many other people look at it the wrong way :erk:

What is that? I can't understand what you're saying JG, the words are too garbled by that giant dick in your mouth.

Or maybe it's just that:

bad_captain-james-t-kirk.jpg

I mean sure I try to better myself but I wouldn't consider myself desperate. Well not totally desperate anyway, financially speaking I am desperate, yes.

I have a baby on the way... And I've been looking for an engagement ring. I'm pretty safe as well.

That woman's face is still ugly.

Not really. I think Onder's lady and Neurotica's faces are much more attractive than that woman tbh. (comparison because they're on the same page)

You guys just want to pass out the paper bags....