The pics thread

4354angela1.jpg

now THAT'S impressive

...said they gonna be lil wayne, I aint that big but I keep that flame....

P>S> I always liked the American Apparel ads for some reason. They are very unique, probably because they dont airbrush the shit out of them.They all look more real, and add to the whole vibe of the company.
They're success seems to hang on the fact that they approach the whole image of the brand like Apple would.
Anyways, that said I like this pic for some reason

american-apparel-ad-smag-tights-280307.jpg

vihris that looks cool! you were a dragon carrier?

n8400406_31323139_5818.jpg

just for lols, this is me and some random child I found at a summer festival.

Yup, I'm the one in the middle of the dragon with the pole covering my face. Everyone on the 'dragon team' there is from my Wing Chun class. We all got talked into it by the instructor.

The kid in your photo looks like he stuck his thumb in his slushie, and is about to drop it on the ground. Cool outfit you're wearing. Why exactly are you two in a photo together?

Yup, I'm the one in the middle of the dragon with the pole covering my face. Everyone on the 'dragon team' there is from my Wing Chun class. We all got talked into it by the instructor.

The kid in your photo looks like he stuck his thumb in his slushie, and is about to drop it on the ground. Cool outfit you're wearing. Why exactly are you two in a photo together?

That's awesome! Is that in VA?

I really just found him at this festival in my town, grabbed him, and asked someone to take a picture of us. I have no shame. I think I also ate some of his slushie.

That's awesome! Is that in VA?

I really just found him at this festival in my town, grabbed him, and asked someone to take a picture of us. I have no shame. I think I also ate some of his slushie.

Wow, you're quite a hustler. :lol:

Yeah the festival was in Richmond. It wasn't that amazing overall really, and for some reason they did different parts of it in different locations without announcing beforehand where anything would be, but there was some cool stuff going on. The tiger puppet dancers put on a far better performance than our noobtastic dragon group.

No.

Can you? I'm curious, a lot of non-Japanese people claim they can tell the difference, but in Japan I have to explain to everyone like 5 times that I am not Japanese.