The pics thread

haha no my name isn't really Krampus.

Episteme - you've been a bunch of places I want to go, especially Brunei - I want to ride the sultan's brother's yachts "Tits" and see the sultan's 5000 car collection!

VVVVVVVVVVV ~ what did you use to make that? Photoshop?

Yes, Photoshop CS3. As background, I am a third-year fine arts/visual arts/graphic design major specializing in creepy photo manipulation and surreal shit. Not sure if you are one of the people who does not yet know that.

I get the feeling after the past couple pages that I'm the only working class slob here who has never gone anywhere or done shit. I went to western Ontario in Canada, though, it was nice.

CanyonLakemorninglargefishingmuskie.jpg

Not my picture, but I do remember fishing for muskies in these marshes.

I went Musky fishing with my father and some friends awhile back up in Ontario. Muskies are such picky bastards so i can't say i landed a nice one myself. I went for Northern and Walleyes mainly. I need to get back up there one of these days its so peaceful. 250 miles away from civilization in a cabin for a week with nothing but good beer, food and the stars at night.

Exactly! And yes, Muskies will fuck with you. The only chance I had to catch one, I already had a 24 inch walleye on my line. I thought about letting the muskie bite onto the walleye so I could get both, but I knew my line would snap so I settled for the smaller fish.