The pics thread

What exactly is in the Vittoriano? Is it some sort of theater, museum, or is it literally just a giant awesome looking monument and nothing more?

It's a monument to Italian nationalism built between 1911 and 1935, dedicated to Victor Emanuele II, the first king of a united Italy (1871).

It's now a museum, and most people don't like it because it imposingly dominates the Roman cityscape and is a monolithic reminder of fascism.

Hello, here are some recent pictures I took.
gatlinburgmemphis106.jpg

9egatlinburgmemphis202j

gatlinburgmemphis171.jpg

gatlinburgmemphis261.jpg

And one a person on a trip took of me with one of the Memphis Grizzlies basketball players, Lester Hudson(An alumni at my college also).
gatlinburgmemphis087.jpg

You know, they wouldn't mind if they fucking left their land.

I vote for an Italy with no damned Italians or gypsies. Who's with me!?

Sidenote: To be egalitarian, we have to get rid of all the greasy people, otherwise it's racist!

Hello, here are some recent pictures I took.
gatlinburgmemphis106.jpg

9egatlinburgmemphis202j

gatlinburgmemphis171.jpg

gatlinburgmemphis261.jpg

And one a person on a trip took of me with one of the Memphis Grizzlies basketball players, Lester Hudson(An alumni at my college also).
gatlinburgmemphis087.jpg

Are you a native Memphian? I feel your pain.

Here are some crappy pics I took at Soundwave the other week. Most of the good music was unfortunately in a large tin shed. If I'd known this was going to be the case I never would have gone. It was 34° on the day and inside the sweatbox it was almost unbearable.

Isis
P2260150.jpg

Anvil
P2260157.jpg

Meshuggah
P2260160.jpg

P2260162.jpg

The gay fagular stage, if only they'd put the decent music there.
P2260165.jpg

The giant meat pie, so Aussie
P2260168.jpg

I went to Soundwave over here in Perth, I had a great time. It was about 38 degrees C, right smack in the middle of an oval where there were no trees so it was just boiling hot all day until it hit about 5pm.

Haha, that monument of the meatpie is fucking awesome!