The pics thread

Sports gear on a chick is teh fucking hawtness:

usa_girls2_2.jpg

Omg I would hit that all night.

It's actually one of the most attractive things they can wear, but you just happen to be a homosexual ;)

It's funny because whenever someone says "happen(s) to be", I get this image in my head of a flamboyant gay man with his index finger raised parallel to his gelled up hair.

But yeah if the sight of a woman in a baseball cap does not give you an erection within seconds, you're obviously gay. Same goes for women with short hair, women missing teeth, women who smell like sweat, women who don't shave their legs, women who chew tobacco... I think you see where I'm going with this. The more masculine she is, the more gay you are for not liking her.

No, I'm from a small town called Bruceton about 2 hours from Memphis and Nashville though. I went to a Grizzlies-Lakers game a month ago for a college trip.

Yeah, just wondering because I live in the crime infested shit hole. Grizzlies are actually pretty strong this year though.:kickass:

It's funny because whenever someone says "happen(s) to be", I get this image in my head of a flamboyant gay man with his index finger raised parallel to his gelled up hair.

But yeah if the sight of a woman in a baseball cap does not give you an erection within seconds, you're obviously gay. Same goes for women with short hair, women missing teeth, women who smell like sweat, women who don't shave their legs, women who chew tobacco... I think you see where I'm going with this. The more masculine she is, the more gay you are for not liking her.

I see what you did there

Yeah, just wondering because I live in the crime infested shit hole. Grizzlies are actually pretty strong this year though.:kickass:
What part of Memphis do you live at? I think we went through Frayser to get to the game. All the people walking up the street there had on red, I wonder why?
:lol:
So much for white kids moving to the hood for street cred and to be hard. Does that happen in Memphis?:lol: Because we have some kids here that may be up for the challenge in my area.:heh:

What part of Memphis do you live at? I think we went through Frayser to get to the game. All the people walking up the street there had on red, I wonder why?
:lol:
So much for white kids moving to the hood for street cred and to be hard. Does that happen in Memphis?:lol: Because we have some kids here that may be up for the challenge in my area.:heh:

I live in a gated complex in north downtown...basically 2 city blocks from Frayser. And yeah, they were probably Bloods but also a possibility of GDs or VLs. And white kids that try to act 'hood' get robbed in this city :lol:

You must have went an awkward route to have gone through Frayser to get to the Forum. At least you didn't detour through Orange Mound :lol:

For some reason whenever I see Vitor's avatar, I think he is mutantllama