The pics thread

big%20black%20dot.jpg

I live in a gated complex in north downtown...basically 2 city blocks from Frayser. And yeah, they were probably Bloods but also a possibility of GDs or VLs. And white kids that try to act 'hood' get robbed in this city :lol:

You must have went an awkward route to have gone through Frayser to get to the Forum. At least you didn't detour through Orange Mound :lol:
Have you been to Orange Mound before? Some people I go to college with here are from there.
Memphis sounds more dangerous than I thought.:lol:

Yeah, I've been to Orange Mound a good number of times. It isn't too bad if you know how to treat people and handle situations that might arise.

I think Memphis has the 2nd highest crime rate in America. I know it had third a couple years ago and then I think it moved up a notch. It's definitely not a fun place sometimes.

Haven't posted any pics in a while. Here are some from a trip with the old lady to Prescott, AZ a while back.

our hotel

This was right before a group of about 30 people all wearing cowboy hats walked up the staircase.

Hungover with the old lady.

Here are some from a trip to the Oregon coast.

We fed seals. Seals actually engage in some pretty amusing behavior to get food.

I don't remember what this thing was called, but it was cool.

An eel that looks like somebody's grandfather.

Me hopping around like a wimp because the water was too cold for me.

Last edited:
oh and I got this gem in my news feed on Boxface. so glad I skipped the fucking country and live in little yellow people land jesus fucking christ

18142_1192176257485_1620770311_454044_1550433_n.jpg