The pics thread

Are you fucking kidding me? Every time I click in this thread and see that pic, I fall more in love with that woman.

Please post someone you would consider to be hotter.

I just don't like that look. I prefer the more petite/elegant "good girl" look as opposed to your generic "hot with big tits".

Jessica Jung (as Krampus noted)
Zooey Deschanel
Audrey Hepburn (Roman Holiday = :Spin:)
Kate Hudson
Jewel Staite
Diane Kruger (she looked better pre-implants)
Natalie Portman

Edit: Samantha Brown from the travel channel would have to be my requisite milf. No list is complete without a milf =P

That's not Jessica. You're asian and you can't even tell them apart? :lol: :lol:

I googled "Jessica Jung" and that came up. My bad. They all look the same because they have the same face on accounta plastic surgery.

What's your celebrity hottie list Cythraul?

I like european women if anybody wondered. So while you're all having nuclear wars over dem ashun biatches, send me over all the hot white chicks and I'll (literally) father a nation.

I like european women if anybody wondered. So while you're all having nuclear wars over dem ashun biatches, send me over all the hot white chicks and I'll (literally) father a nation.

Okay you bloody fucking cunt. Anybody can like fuckign european women but I have fucking shit with them, and I fucking hate the shit of it. Been to a party tonight (4:10) and a fucking chick who fucking kissed me all night just dissapeared all of a sudden but she didn't have where to sleep so we were looking for her and we ended up kissing on a bus stop together. Now I'm home. And fuck both of them, never aagin. Why would I do that
BITSHCV

I haven't posted in GMD much for some time, but here is a recent photo:
brutalllll.jpg

Forgive my scragliness, I need to shave.

The chin-beard extended into a chinstrap, it results in a smaller area to shave lol.

And the Grateful Dead shirt was a gift, I like a few of their songs. It helps me complete the "death metal hippy" look I seem to have, as unrelated as death metal and hippies are.

I just don't like that look. I prefer the more petite/elegant "good girl" look as opposed to your generic "hot with big tits".

Jessica Jung (as Krampus noted)
Zooey Deschanel
Audrey Hepburn (Roman Holiday = :Spin:)
Kate Hudson
Jewel Staite
Diane Kruger (she looked better pre-implants)
Natalie Portman

Edit: Samantha Brown from the travel channel would have to be my requisite milf. No list is complete without a milf =P

Pretty much all of those chicks you just mentioned are not attractive.

If we all liked the same women we'd have to have wars over them, now wouldn't we? I now know we can be friends, Cynthraul. We can go pick up chicks together and not cramp each others style!

Fuck that. I'll get in a war with Cyth just to show him how fucking wrong he is. Natalie Portman and Zooey Deschanel not hot? That's queer as a whiffle ball bat.

What's your celebrity hottie list Cythraul?

Hmmm, let me think...

Monica Bellucci
Zhang Ziyi
Salma Hayek

I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head.

Also, that chick that Belligerent just posted is super hotttt.

Einherjar86 said:
Fuck that. I'll get in a war with Cyth just to show him how fucking wrong he is. Natalie Portman and Zooey Deschanel not hot? That's queer as a whiffle ball bat.

They look very plain to me. I really don't understand why so many guys find them so attractive. I routinely see women irl and have even dated some that I find many times more attractive than those two. I really do not get it. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Entourage premiere wasn't that great by the way, going down hill since the characters are all more "mature" and older now.